Suggestion

I loved the edition of the Equus, and often flyers are a necessary companion to experience all the Ark has to offer.   That being said, the vast majority if not all easily obtained flyers have very poor ground capabilities, and therefore render their use quite limited.   Needless to say, no one is getting to those shiny crystals you happen to notice growing way above you if you're adventuring on a Raptor or Rex.   Many times I've been exploring the mountains and ridges on my Argentavis and spot a jungle or grassland I'd like to roam in, but have to return to base to switch my mount.    Pegasus would be a beautiful edition to the Ark.    A companion that gives you the freedom to adapt to the environment and the flexibility to switch things up "on the fly"....and look awesome doing it.   :)  

3 replies to this server topic

Hey folks! In honor of one of my long time tribe mates, and in the hopes that the Devs mean we can submit fantasy creatures that have real world roots and not just dinos, I would like to throw pegasus into the ring.

I know many folks would collect the heck out of these. I would further like to suggest that these companions can use a 'summon dimorph' affinity with a buff aura that calls any wild dimorphs to attack  for owner or out in the wild. Affinity of small winged things so to speak.

Here's hoping!

• Volunteer Moderator

Your post has been moved to the game suggestions sub-forum for failing to meet item #3 in the criteria for posting.

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/619676-lost-island-creature-submission-guidelines/#comment-3182207

1.      One thread per creature

2.      If someone has already made a thread with your creature suggestion, feel free to upvote the thread and post your own ideas and thoughts into that existing thread.

3.      Must be a real-world extinct/prehistoric creature (dinosaurs, mammals, reptiles, etc)

4.      Developers are disqualified from posting their own ideas.

5.      Supplemental information (wiki links, images, art) is preferred.

Archived