A Few Questions

ArkLover7891

Hello everyone. I’ve come back to ark after taking a couple of months away from it. I was looking around for a good server, when I started to wonder if there were any official Spanish servers. So, if anyone knows the answer to that, it would be greatly appreciated. The second question was concerning tree platforms. I was also wondering if tree platforms could only be placed on redwood trees, or if there was somewhere else they could be placed. All help is appreciated.

30 minutes ago, ArkLover7891 said:

Hello everyone. I’ve come back to ark after taking a couple of months away from it. I was looking around for a good server, when I started to wonder if there were any official Spanish servers. So, if anyone knows the answer to that, it would be greatly appreciated. The second question was concerning tree platforms. I was also wondering if tree platforms could only be placed on redwood trees, or if there was somewhere else they could be placed. All help is appreciated.

There are other tree like structures they can be placed on (some big swamp trees on Rag - also in the basalt cave under light house) 

Archived