How to find out wich mutations my baby has?

JackHerrer

ah the fact your on xbox will make this a little trickier as on PC you can use a tool like Ark Smart Breeder.
Try this video, it might be a bit information dense if your brand new to mutations so it might need a couple watches but its really conciese and should answer your question. But basically your looking for whichever of the parents stats increased in value, ill assume your breeding random dinos, not perfect males or females as shown in the vid lets say you have a health stat of 300 on the male and 500 on the female if the baby has a health of 340 you know that it got the dad's 300 + a mutation.

So to work out what mutation a dino got just look for a stat that doesnt match the male or females if theyre all identical then it was a speed stat as those don't show.

2 hours ago, Shefski55555 said:

ah the fact your on xbox will make this a little trickier as on PC you can use a tool like Ark Smart Breeder.

You can still use smart breeder as a console player, I use it all the time. The difference is you cant have the system auto import dino stats, you have to manually type them all in. Still the best way to keep track of dino mutations.

Mutation is a complicated science to learn at first, but the basic thing is that you know that the status that comes with the baby is the basic status of the father or mother, for example. when you create a dino and imprints on it, those imprints do not count towards creation, the status that counts is when the dino was born. another thing is to have a control of the status that the parents have and look at the puppy if any one came out differently, and you will see what has changed. sometimes the dino changes in statuses that do not apply as movement, no dino is born with too much movement but sometimes you can level it up with xp. I don't know if that was your question but I hope I helped.

I was aware, but im starting to get babys with +1 mutation on both parent sides and was wondering what stat the +1 is for...

All i basicly want is that my rexes are able to survive alpha/beta boss fights both parents are wild lvl 145 kibble tamed the baby's now are being born at lvl 198-203 but i am totaly clueless about what stats are a minimum to survive a boss lol 

Archived