Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming NEEDS LOVE!

Handiqwak

Suggestion

Hi Wildcard,

Big fan of your game talking here. :)

I only have 1 question: Did you guys forget about Official PVP-NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7? 
(PS4)

It’s an amazing cluster/game mode!

I hate to say it, but it’s too unknown... and so it need players badly! Which is such a shame, because like I said it really is an amazing cluster! 

• • • •
I have a solution:

Add NoTek-NoTaming (and all other game modes) to the actual Game Modes List at the main menu. 
I know for sure it will be going to be a HIT! 

Greetings,

A loyal fan of Official NoTek-NoTaming

272937C7-8BA9-43AB-96EA-6B2F6E58E8EE.jpeg

• Answers 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

76 replies to this server topic

Ark Official Notek-Notame

Goodday Wildcard! ? 

We hope this time any of you are reading this and maybe even reply to us

We are wondering how we can get your attention on the NoTek-NoTame official servers,

We feel kinda forgotten by Wildcard   beeing skipped with the fun updates etc 

How can we get you guys to notice NoTek-NoTame isnot dead?   The servers are slowly filling up with new players  becouse we are focusing alot of promoting these servers  

More people start discovering NoTek-NoTame everyday  they even see tha these servers are not about running on the beach clubbing people, but actualy completing the full endgame 

Killing the worldbosses etc      

We were verry exited about Crystal Isles beeing released    a fresh new map with alot new posabilitys for the NoTek-NoTame players   with propably even more new players coming to join! 

But sadly again we are beeing skipped and no new map for us    with even players leaving again to play the new map on other servers 

We payed just as mutch money to you to buy and play this game  we are verry dedicated to NoTek-NoTame       we arent even complaining about us having payed for all expensions without beeing able to play them  

But please.. these free maps  i think it woul be fair to have them online for us too

I noticed something changed your mind for the Hardcore mode  and they have the map too now  after beeing skipped at first too    

We hope that we can be able to play on those maps too and continue with the promoting of NoTek-NoTame and have our comunity grow more and more for people to discover that Ark has another awsome way of playing it

We hope this time we could get atleast a reply of you guys  so we know that just as the Hardcore mode comunity   we are not beein ignored

Thank you, ?

PS_Messages_20200830_142626.jpg

PS_Messages_20200826_081802.jpg

Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 [PS4]

Dear Wildcard,

First of all, we LOVE your game!
We felt in love with Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on the PS4, three years ago and never stopped playing since. 
We are a small but very active community on Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4
It makes us very sad that the NoTek-NoTaming cluster doesn't get the attention it deserves. This game mode is really great! 

We are sure that alot of (old) Ark players would love this gamemode too, if only they knew about it.

But thats the issue here. Its too unkown and also very hard to find if you don't know how to search for it. Barely anyone knows about the existence of NoTek-NoTaming which is such a shame as it is an amazing PvP cluster. 

After long time promoting NoTek-NoTaming servers on different platforms like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram with some succes, the release of Crystal Isles is a big setback for us as a community on NoTek-NoTaming now, because this amazing cluster did NOT get this beautiful new map 'Crystal Isles' .

We as a community would like to see the following small changes: 
We would like to see that  Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4 gets more advertised.

We have a small solution that would help out all other special servers too.

Add ALL of the different gamemodes to the main menu listed below under GAME MODES where they belong so people can easily find them!
(see picture below)

main.thumb.jpg.a46dba3ad8b86cfcdaa489e95c95caec.jpg

-  Small Tribes
- NoTek
- NoTek-NoTaming
- Hardcore
- Arkopalypse
- and more.

Add Crystal Isles to the cluster! We did not get any new map after Abberation! :(

Please dont forget about us!

Kind regards, 

WeedyJuice 
 weedy.thumb.jpg.f8ce82e82629f2026b8fa5855c95821d.jpg

Ever since I tried this game mode I have not gone back to other game modes, it's just too amazing and challenging in its own way!

I could've not known about it if it weren't for the amazing Ark community that play on that game mode and advertise it for others to discover. 

It would be great if other Ark players knew about it and it were easier to find.?

It's definitely the game mode that got me hooked to Ark.

Would be a shame if no tame servers would be forgotten  

The comunity is growing verry fast lately  people who come to try it out really enjoy it 

Its an unique way of playing ark 

Too bad we get skipped on all the awsome updates ?   we all payed just as mutch for the game as every other ark player,  why wouldnt we have the rights on a free map update? So unfair?

Keep NoTek-NoTaming growing! ?

PS_Messages_20200830_163758.jpg

PS_Messages_20200826_081802.jpg

I know there is an un tapped player base that would prefer to play the game on this alternate mode. I couldn't agree more, these small changes could easily bring attention to no tame and increase the player base. Adding new content such as newer maps would also bring back those who lost touch with no tame due to the lack of support for the game mode. Wildcard please consider these changes to help us improve no tame.

Thank you

Youtdeliote

7 hours ago, WeedyJuice said:

Dear Wildcard,

We felt in love with Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on the PS4, three years ago and never stopped playing since. 
We are a small but very active community on Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4
It makes us very sad that the NoTek-NoTaming cluster doesn't get the attention it deserves. This game mode is really great! 

We are sure that alot of (old) Ark players would love this gamemode too, if only they knew about it.

But thats the issue here. Its too unkown and also very hard to find if you don't know how to search for it. Barely anyone knows about the existence of NoTek-NoTaming which is such a shame as it is an amazing PvP cluster. 

After long time promoting NoTek-NoTaming servers on different platforms like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram with some succes, the release of Crystal Isles is a big setback for us as a community on NoTek-NoTaming now, because this amazing cluster did NOT get this beautiful new map 'Crystal Isles' .

We would like to see that  Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4 gets more advertised.

Add ALL of the different gamemodes to the main menu listed below under GAME MODES where they belong so people can easily find them!
(see picture below)

-  Small Tribes
- NoTek
- NoTek-NoTaming
- Hardcore
- Arkopalypse
- and more.

Add Crystal Isles to the cluster! We did not get any new map after Abberation! :(

Kind regards, 

WeedyJuice 
 weedy.thumb.jpg.f8ce82e82629f2026b8fa5855c95821d.jpg

Hi Wildcard,

I,ve been also playing the Notek-Notame server for a couple of years now.
It would be nice to have new map content and add notame to the main menu. People that really like real survival will love this!

Seems we are forgotten :(

Greets Soundshadow.

I LOVE NO TAME !!! Been playing for 3 years, back when we were able to play on The Center. I think people would love the game mode, but nobody knows about it. Half the time, random noobs will join and not even know its a no tame server. Honestly, i think its how the game should be! Please give us some promotion! 

F991BDE3-29C0-4FF5-8537-DD54CC564CA9.jpeg

3 hours ago, Devilrose said:

Waauw.. ?i did not know there is an official gamemode like this!

My friends and I quit the game after we got tired of losing dinos everyday we log back in. we gave it another shot with crystal isles but.. we can't even build up properly. My friends got tired already..  We really like survival games so we are waiting for Rust to be released on ps4 as it wont take that much time like taming dinos and build large dino pens and loose them anyway the next day. Dont get me wrong i like dinos to tame but for most of us players we dont have much time to play on pvp servers and be competitive and pve is boring IMO.(And no we dont want to play on unofficial servers boosted stuff.)  these NoTek-NoTaming seems a good alternate for alot of players!

Ill tell my friends about this because this looks way more interesting than Rust! ? ??

x

Thats exactly what we are doing this for! ?

So many people love this but dont know it exists  

You can find the cluster by typing " tam " when you are searching for servers 

Thanks for your reply and hope to see u soon! ??

Dear Wildcard,

A big fan of your game talking here!

I only have 1 question/request tho...

I’ve been playing Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4 for a few years now and also promoting this amazing cluster on social media like Facebook and YouTube. And I’ve noticed this awesome cluster is way too unknown and also very hard to find if you don’t know how to search for it... and so we need players badly. 
Which is such a shame because like I said it’s an amazing pvp cluster and I know for sure a lot of (old) Ark-players would LOVE this game mode.

Soooo I’m getting to the point of this message:

!!! Please add NoTek-NoTaming (and all other special servers/modes) to the Game Modes list at the main menu. !!!

(see picture below)

Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 needs the attention/promotion it absolutely deserves! 

Big thanks for reading this, even bigger thanks if you can make this small solution happen. ❤️

Kind regards,

Handiqwak,

A loyal fan272937C7-8BA9-43AB-96EA-6B2F6E58E8EE.thumb.jpeg.af21f49509dc64df447f9ad12611a976.jpeg6CDE5760-EE39-4E48-AF80-086C451B3F70.thumb.jpeg.5583ecd495b3acd9a67f34fdbb8c91e1.jpeg

On 8/31/2020 at 4:08 AM, TheRealMTAR said:

I LOVE NO TAME !!! Been playing for 3 years, back when we were able to play on The Center. I think people would love the game mode, but nobody knows about it. Half the time, random noobs will join and not even know its a no tame server. Honestly, i think its how the game should be! Please give us some promotion! 

F991BDE3-29C0-4FF5-8537-DD54CC564CA9.jpeg

Damn that head looks awsome! ? 

Were ready for new maps were running out of endgame content on the current ones hahaha

12 hours ago, Handiqwak said:

Dear Wildcard,

A big fan of your game talking here!

I only have 1 question/request tho...

I’ve been playing Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4 for a few years now and also promoting this amazing cluster on social media like Facebook and YouTube. And I’ve noticed this awesome cluster is way too unknown and also very hard to find if you don’t know how to search for it... and so we need players badly. 
Which is such a shame because like I said it’s an amazing pvp cluster and I know for sure a lot of (old) Ark-players would LOVE this game mode.

Soooo I’m getting to the point of this message:

!!! Please add NoTek-NoTaming (and all other special servers/modes) to the Game Modes list at the main menu. !!!

(see picture below)

Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 needs the attention/promotion it absolutely deserves! 

Big thanks for reading this, even bigger thanks if you can make this small solution happen. ❤️

Kind regards,

Handiqwak,

A loyal fan272937C7-8BA9-43AB-96EA-6B2F6E58E8EE.thumb.jpeg.af21f49509dc64df447f9ad12611a976.jpeg6CDE5760-EE39-4E48-AF80-086C451B3F70.thumb.jpeg.5583ecd495b3acd9a67f34fdbb8c91e1.jpeg

☝️ omg yes! ? 

And would be nice if we'd get the new free map too!   We payed the same price to play ark as any other player!

And we are running out of endgame content on the current maps ?

#NoTamingMatters

20200830_225930.jpg

On 8/30/2020 at 3:08 PM, WeedyJuice said:

Dear Wildcard,

(see picture below)

-  Small Tribes
- NoTek
- NoTek-NoTaming
- Hardcore
- Arkopalypse
- and more.

Kind regards, 

Let me tell you Noteknotame CrossArk7 is the best way to play. I agree that it should get more support and new maps. Since I've been on the no tame no tek pvp its been quite the experience! I would love to see more of the custom arks, The Center, Valguero, and now Crystal Isles.

Please WC bring more maps to no tame servers!

I jusr recently bought the game and really enjoyed it. I started off on No Tame and have been hooked since. So much so that I lost my character today and immedatly made a new one and started grinding again. Imagine my dismay when i bought all the expansions and i cant even play them on no tame! I would love to see other maps put in. Im sure it would help grow our small community. Heres to the best game mode in ark Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7!

20200903_020833.jpg

Archived