a new aggression stance. 'Defend me'

QuintenMC

Suggestion

a new aggression stance. 'Defend me'

there should be an aggression stance called "defend me". It would be similar to attack "my target" But instead of when the player does damage to a wild/enemy dino and the creatures with "attack my target" follow and attack that creature, this stance will make dino's attack whatever attacked the player/the creature the player is riding and they would stop if the enemy got a certain distance from the player and return to them. This would be helpful in situations where you would need to protect an Ankylo or any other weak creature but don't want your Rexes/Gigas running around the place leaving you vulnerable to new attackers.

An example of this would be a high lvl Spino attacks you. Now if you'd put the Rexes on neutral they'll chase it until it's dead, and with Spino behavior making them run at low health the Rexes could run of very far, sometimes even so far they can't pathfind back to you. Often leaving you open for another Spino or Rex to attack you.

However with the addition of this new stance they'll attack the Spino until it starts running and when they get too far from you and they'll return. Thus still keeping you protected.

1 reply to this server topic

Archived