Can somebody help a 26 people tribe?

skillfulcloth

Can somebody help a 26 people tribe?

I cannot upload the screenshots, the website say I am only allow to upload size of of 399 kB. We start as 4 people tribe three weeks ago in NA-PvE-CrossPlayOfficial-the island 839 on Xbox and PC. We die many times to survival to get together. We know how terrible that is to start. So couple of days ago we took in a new member XxXSam_Beast12465, his xbox ID is Imagineer2010. He said he could not survive without us and want to in and play with us. But after he played for a few days. He unclaimed all our dinosaurs, he quit our tribe and stuck in our house now. I already file the report. Can someone get in the server and help us get our dinosaur? Why can people exploit others so much in PvE? Somebody help us plz!

21 minutes ago, skillfulcloth said:

He put all the stuffs in house. But took all our dinosaur. Isn’t Offical PvE has conducts about exploitation?

Yep but they don't consider this an exploit. They gave a tribe rank system to prevent this. 

Some GM's may help but some may just consider this gameplay. Distasteful but it doesn't violate rules.

Sorry people suck.

Archived