Idea for later dlc

Bubblewrap

Suggestion

Idea for later dlc

I came up with an idea that I thought would be really cool. My idea is to have five new creatures, like in genesis, but have them in every biome and look different in each biome. So there would be multiple types of each new creature. I know that this would take a lot more work but it would give players a lot more to do, especially for those who would want to tame each type.

3 replies to this server topic

Okay, so I think I get what you are suggesting. 

Using Genesis as an example. 

There is a Bog, Snow, Ocean, Fire, and Lunar Biome. 

And one creatures, say a Anky for example, would exist on each biome. 

Only it would not exist as a generalized Anky, but as an Anky unique to each biome. 

So there would be a Bog-Anky, Snow-Anky, Ocean - Anky, Fire - Anky, and Lunar-Anky. 

Now the different between them could be minor, but would be enough so that you could not breed the Anky from one region with that of another. Just as you cannot between a standard and Aberrant version of the Anky's. 

Assuming that what is stated above is correct. What sort of creature are you thinking? To a degree with have a somewhat similar scenario with the wyverns as is. Each of them having an elemental attack or something smaller? Or is it merely a color difference you are going for. 

Honestly it would be an interesting way to get a few more creatures to choose from, depending on how you are thinking it should work out. 

Are they normal creatures? such as creatures that exist in game that get a bit of a makeover? Or are they new creatures? And if so, what sort? Fantasy? Dino/creatures that WC hasn't added yet? 

The general idea has merit, but I would prefer to have a bit more information. 

3 hours ago, SapphireSam7 said:

Okay, so I think I get what you are suggesting. 

Using Genesis as an example. 

There is a Bog, Snow, Ocean, Fire, and Lunar Biome. 

And one creatures, say a Anky for example, would exist on each biome. 

Only it would not exist as a generalized Anky, but as an Anky unique to each biome. 

So there would be a Bog-Anky, Snow-Anky, Ocean - Anky, Fire - Anky, and Lunar-Anky. 

Now the different between them could be minor, but would be enough so that you could not breed the Anky from one region with that of another. Just as you cannot between a standard and Aberrant version of the Anky's. 

Assuming that what is stated above is correct. What sort of creature are you thinking? To a degree with have a somewhat similar scenario with the wyverns as is. Each of them having an elemental attack or something smaller? Or is it merely a color difference you are going for. 

Honestly it would be an interesting way to get a few more creatures to choose from, depending on how you are thinking it should work out. 

Are they normal creatures? such as creatures that exist in game that get a bit of a makeover? Or are they new creatures? And if so, what sort? Fantasy? Dino/creatures that WC hasn't added yet? 

The general idea has merit, but I would prefer to have a bit more information. 

I was thinking new creatures and have them have some sort of different abilities. I did not think about what kind of creatures though, I assumed that would be up to wildcard.

Archived