Wild tame stat allocation

frost298

Wild tame stat allocation

So I've been playing the game for a long time and I've noticed an imbalance in rng stat allocation. I can't find answers anywhere so hopefully someone reading this might have some info.

This applies to all Dino's I've tamed but for the sake of the conversation we will talk about rexes. In the last few weeks I've been on a new official server and I have tamed about 40 rexes here so far. Now about 25 of them have at least high damage meaning 40 points. And 5 of them have very high damage meaning 49+ points. We're only talking about post tame, no breeding, no leveling. Now the highest health I have is only average at 38 points. Again, it applies to all my Dino's though. 38 is the highest health I've gotten on any of my roughly 80 odd tames.

So my question is, why is getting very high damage extremely common, but getting very high health is not even possible? Is there a formula anyone knows about? I really don't want to change to solo play or make another server because we all know how boring that gets.

Archived