How are you suppose to unlock tek on Genesis?

Udam

How are you suppose to unlock tek on Genesis?

ok so i beat the moeder Boss and i thought "hey i can unlock the rep right?" Wrong!

How are you suppose to unlock tek on this map Play other maps? No because not all servers are Cluster and you can't transfer! , Beat the Master controller? No because its a Ascendant Tier boss!

also How are suppose to Unlock some of the Tek structures? Heck you can't even unlock the Vacuum Tubs even though there is a Part of the Map that is MOSTLY COVERED IN WATER! 

They said Genesis wasn't a map designed to be started on. 

The option to cluster other maps is there. If it's not clustered, talk to the server owner (private server) or since tek isn't a necessary item to advance on Genesis start your breedlines to battle the Master Controller, eventually. 

The whole idea of it being a simulation, I wouldn't mind if they never opened transfers (though I'd miss some of my awesome toys) since it would make sense in the grand scheme. 

1 hour ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

They said Genesis wasn't a map designed to be started on. 

The option to cluster other maps is there. If it's not clustered, talk to the server owner (private server) or since tek isn't a necessary item to advance on Genesis start your breedlines to battle the Master Controller, eventually. 

The whole idea of it being a simulation, I wouldn't mind if they never opened transfers (though I'd miss some of my awesome toys) since it would make sense in the grand scheme. 

i understand that but its still kinda sucky. the moeter boss took a While and i though that whales would do well but they don't attack deep underneath (i should have check the wiki for that) and to say i was mad that i had to do a new line of animals then i and beat her and just get a generator, Trough , Motion sensor and no rep? almost every boss from the Broodmother to the Master Controller unlock the Rep. except Moeder. im fine with the other stuff like the Motion sensor but no rep. and its also kinda Dumb that the Moeder Boss doesn't unlock Vacuum Tubs and moonpool sense its the Ocean.

I still Disagree with the idea that "you need to go to the other maps to unlock the most basic tek grams like foundations and gates" in PVE and PVP locked on that map. thats ok because everyone has a Equal playing field" but for people that play official PVP (god help those people) the person that bought genesis and started on their wouldn't have a equal playing ground (but then again thats the Prob with DLCs) 

but my main goal on Gen is to tame every dino and unlock the master Controller helmet. so maybe my idea of this may change about attacking the MC to unlock the grams, he may be easy or may be hard?

Archived