About Royale Griffins...

Crosalik

About Royale Griffins...

So, here's a question about royal griffins. Incase you didn't know, royal griffins are the mobile edition of regular griffins. First question, how do you get them to respect you? I knocked one out and I couldn't feed it. I looked up why this happened and supposedly, it happened because it didn't respect you. Second question, are pteranodons faster than griffins or the other way around? Third question, how do you do the dive-bomb attack on mobile? Thank you for reading this and please reply in the comments below!   

About Royale Griffins... So, here's a question about royal griffins. Incase you didn't know, royal griffins are the mobile edition of regular griffins. First question, how do you get them to respect you? I knocked one out and I couldn't feed it. I looked up why this happened and supposedly, it happened because it didn't respect you. Second question, are pteranodons faster than griffins or the other way around? Third question, how do you do the dive-bomb attack on mobile? Thank you for reading this and please reply in the comments below!    

I dont play ark mobile so i dont know anything about it, but this is what i found on ark wiki:

To ride and tame a Royal Griffin, one must be respected. This can be achieved in 3 different ways: 

Having the survivor levelled 85 or over.

Wearing a Gold Crown.

Sharing the same surname as the Royal Griffin as well as having the survivor levelled over 40.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 10:33 PM, Castlerock said:

U could have just asked in the mobile section

This is the mobile section, thank you very much.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 10:41 PM, Castlerock said:

I dont play ark mobile so i dont know anything about it, but this is what i found on ark wiki:

To ride and tame a Royal Griffin, one must be respected. This can be achieved in 3 different ways: 

Having the survivor levelled 85 or over.

Wearing a Gold Crown.

Sharing the same surname as the Royal Griffin as well as having the survivor levelled over 40.

About this, yes, but If you are only lvl 85, then only the lower leveled ones will respect you. For instance, if you were at lvl100 then all griffins, lvl 1 - 450 would all respect you, but if you are only at lvl85, then possibly only levels 1 - 30 would respect you. 

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 9:25 PM, Crosalik said:

About Royale Griffins...

So, here's a question about royal griffins. Incase you didn't know, royal griffins are the mobile edition of regular griffins. First question, how do you get them to respect you? I knocked one out and I couldn't feed it. I looked up why this happened and supposedly, it happened because it didn't respect you. Second question, are pteranodons faster than griffins or the other way around? Third question, how do you do the dive-bomb attack on mobile? Thank you for reading this and please reply in the comments below!   

To answer your questions:

1. respecting: look above, already answered

2. Speed: To be honest, I think Pteros are slightly faster, but Griffins are more of a utility creature as you can glide and use weapons and whatnot. A griffin's glide is most likely faster than a non-speed oriented ptero. 

3. Dive bomb: go into a glide, and spam attack

Hoped this helped

• 2 weeks later...

I think it’s funny how people say they don’t know how to work forums, which are all about READING, and then post before READING how to use them or even where they are in them when they post. It’s like trying to fly a commercial plane before even learning how a plane works and the basics of flying. 

Archived