Mission exploits and Genesis cross server uploads

TbonR

Mission exploits and Genesis cross server uploads

Hi hi,

I would like to point out if genesis is to remain balanced and fair I’m talking about the big guys vs little guys the cross server uploads needs to remain disabled and survivors need to stop being able to make new ones like pop corn while having a main on another server it just not a MMO if that’s the case our characters to be soul bound so this means still able to transfer servers but have a cap example, one survivor allowed for pvp servers and pve servers let me explain. Right now on our server this is Chinese Japanese speaking tribe not racist here but they are online 24/7 like I guess the effort you put in you get back but how is this fair what Timezone are these people playing in? As to answer the description in the title to keep these servers balanced for everyone they should not be able to receive uploads from other servers for one and also what is happening is the mega tribe are exploiting missions by leaving their mains on other servers and creating new survivors every 10 minutes and doing dodo basketball getting recruited to the tribe then rinse and repeating this so they are continuously getting the bonus hexagons close to 30k hexagons every 10 minutes this is biggest exploit which needs to at least be limited. Put a timer on making new survivor their is no reason for someone on same steam account to be able to create a new survivor 10 times on one hour surely this is not right and no one will complain if your only allowed to make a new survivor on the server say max 2 times per hour who will this affect? Definitely not the solo players cause we have one main this will stop Megan’s exploiting this method, bounding missions to steam account wouldn’t work but their definitely needs to be a timer for creating new characters. 

note; also I predicted that genesis would have mini game missions with ring obstacles before the game was out on my steam post it got removed sadly. 

Shhh. This is far more beneficial to small tribes/solos than alphas and megas.

If you main anywhere other than genesis this is a massive boost to not being totally wiped to zero or being locked away from resources guarded by alphas.

30k hex worth of resource isn't that substantial to any alpha/mega with whole farming crews with bred farming dinos.

I typically never play pvp in ark as i find it massively unbalanced and i prefer military shooters for my pvp kicks. But with this method I actually feel like life would be somewhat reasonable playing solo pvp on official.

I would be 100% fine if its "fixed" but from my point of view this is a big win for the small guys for once in their beach bob lives.

Just my 0.02 USD

The sole reason a mega will raid another mega is to remove them as an opponent and politics. Megas have near unlimited ressources these days, breed lines that would take the average tribe months/years to do and vaults upon vaults of BPs.

Meshing exploits like the whale are far more benifical to them than any ressources related ones.

Archived