x-creature variant colour and pattern when breeding

RuneCape1993

x creatures colour and pattern when breeding

Hi just wondering you know each x variant dino has a different colour depending on its biome and also when breeding 2 normal creatures with different patters or colour the baby could get a mix of the 2 would that work for 2 different patter and or coloured x variant creatures like

example - if you breed a x-raptor from the lava area has this nice lava pattern and colour and a x-raptor from the bog biome has this nice blue or brown colour would or could the baby come out possibly with a mix of the parents lets say the lava pattern but the blue or brown colour of the bog one something like that.

7 hours ago, RuneCape1993 said:

x creatures colour and pattern when breeding

Hi just wondering you know each x dino has a different colour depending on its biome and also when breeding 2 creatures with different patters or colour the baby could get a mix of the 2 would that work for the x creature variants like

example - if you breed a raptor from the lava area has this nice lava pattern and colour and a raptor from the bog biome has this nice blue or brown colour would or could the baby come out possibly with a mix of the parents lets say the lava pattern but the blue or brown colour of the bog one something like that.

You can’t breed x variant with normal

4 hours ago, mackyish3r3 said:

yes what Castlerock said i also edited what i put to make it more clear hopefully.

4 hours ago, Castlerock said:
4 hours ago, mackyish3r3 said:

He is asking whether can breed x dinos of same species from different biomes to combine their diff colors

yes i am just wondring if there colours and or patteres could mix like get a bit of like you sometimes get when breeding 2 different coloured normal dinos 

1 hour ago, Darkholis said:

Currently breeding my rex line for the VR

Reveal hidden contents

rockwell

fight. Can't wait to see if mutations could result in a "tron-like" rex.

** Currently 9.5k hp, 1.7k stam, 340 dmg is what I got so far out of 10 tamed x-rexes. **

nice hope you win when you finally go fight him

Archived