Is Genesis season pass required

InfestedMite

Concerning the Genesis Season Pass

I am not sure if this was already asked, and I do realize that today is the launch date but...I wanted to know if there will be an option to purchase the Genesis DLC without having to acquire the Genesis Season Pass. I see no real value in paying $35 for a season pass when all I need is the map and not all the bells and whistles. Besides, Steam is paying only $12 for the pass which is a joke. Anyhow, options? Yes, No...Maybe?

-Grimm

10 minutes ago, Phootinnuras said:

Concerning the Genesis Season Pass

I am not sure if this was already asked, and I do realize that today is the launch date but...I wanted to know if there will be an option to purchase the Genesis DLC without having to acquire the Genesis Season Pass. I see no real value in paying $35 for a season pass when all I need is the map and not all the bells and whistles. Besides, Steam is paying only $12 for the pass which is a joke. Anyhow, options? Yes, No...Maybe?

-Grimm

Genesis is probably available without the season pass after it's release, has been that way for every dlc so far, so why would they change it now ?

• Volunteer Moderator

Not sure if it will be sold solo, might be a case of wait until it is released and see if it is advertised solo. This one is rather different as the last season pass had 3 unique DLC's and this one has one that is split into 2 parts. Not sure if it will be different due to that.

However, having said that, you say all you want is the map and not all the bells and whistles.... what bells and whistles are they? Because if you buy the season pass now you get the map and everything that comes with the map, and if it is sold separately now you get the map and everything that comes with the map. The only difference being you will get Part 2 automatically when it is released.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived