Genesis server questions/ preloading

rigglet

I'm wondering if the DLC will be available for preloading in the hours before launch. 

also, nitrado servers, there has been zero information regarding when and how they will become available, as a cluster admin, im being hammered with questions regarding this. Does ANYBODY know anything? 

at this stage im anticipating a very messy launch, and alot of players missing out due to lack of information from WC being passed on to server providers etc. 

3 hours ago, rigglet said:

I'm wondering if the DLC will be available for preloading in the hours before launch. 

tbh, it probably will be available hours after the "launch", considering how the extinction launch went, with wildcard saying it's out but everyone having problems

3 hours ago, rigglet said:

at this stage im anticipating a very messy launch

and i think you will be right lol

6 hours ago, rigglet said:

also, nitrado servers, there has been zero information regarding when and how they will become available, as a cluster admin, im being hammered with questions regarding this. Does ANYBODY know anything? 

at this stage im anticipating a very messy launch, and alot of players missing out due to lack of information from WC being passed on to server providers etc. 

At least WC learned NOT to hype anymore.

Other then that, walk around the first few days on Genesis. Alot of griefing/kiting is about to happen, sending in tickets will not help out, no matter how much you try.  

And ofc the "bugs" wich need to be ironed out the first 2 weeks, just to make it at least walkable.

Archived