Looking for recommendations. Headset and mouse.

Thiefer

Hello!

It is time...I need to replace my aging headset and my wired mouse (I have never tried wireless, I am apprehensive about battery life and latency/connection issues).  It has been quite some time since I have bought these accessories and so I need to do some research.  Do you have any recommendations?  Products you have used for a long time?  I am looking for function more than form.  I am not a huge fan of RGB, and prefer a clean look for my PC. 

Would you recommend what you use now?  If so, what is it?

Thanks a bunch!

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Thiefer said:

Hello!

It is time...I need to replace my aging headset and my wired mouse (I have never tried wireless, I am apprehensive about battery life and latency/connection issues).  It has been quite some time since I have bought these accessories and so I need to do some research.  Do you have any recommendations?  Products you have used for a long time?  I am looking for function more than form.  I am not a huge fan of RGB, and prefer a clean look for my PC. 

Would you recommend what you use now?  If so, what is it?

Thanks a bunch!

I don't have specific recommendations, but I wouldn't recommend the Logitech 900-903 series. They sent me back 3 of them over the course of ~8 months for double-clicking issues.

Archived