Boss battles from scratch

Thomas180990

Boss battles from scratch

Hi all , recently moved over to pc from xbox so have started again completely solo pve official. 

I have got myself to a stage again where I am looking to get a replicator and tek troughs ect and wondered if you have nothing boss related like saddles , dinos ect what would you work towards . 

I know rex has always been the meta but starting from scratch would you breed up theri or megatherium instead , is the overall cost saddle wise included cheaper to get an army of mega or theri compared to rex ? 

Tha is for your opinions  and help .

In my experience, theris are good for dragon and monkey, rexes for spider. Sloths are best for spider if they have a rider, tried doing spider solo with sloths but they are very dumb on their own and can't get buff reliably.

If you want a sense of achievement and accomplishment - tame rexes and breed them. 40+ in hp and dmg is enough to do alpha monkey. Will need decent saddles though.

Tame or breed a yuty for easier fight.

If you just want to rush through it - play farming simulator for a while and buy rex or theri army with good saddles.

Archived