personal experiences Stories of the ARK

SharkLordSatan

So..I wanna hear y'all stories about your experiences on the ARK! :D
I'm not sure if a thread like this already exists but I'm posting this anyway.

Speaking of stories, I have a nice little story to share;

I play on a player-dedicated server, because I prefer boosted settings over default ones (for obvious reasons - I would prefer NOT to wait 7+ hours for a level 1 rex), and I was doing a trade with a guy from another tribe. It was a pretty decent trade IMO - 41 dodo eggs, 1 parasaur egg and 1 dilo egg for a crossbow that had been only used 3 times. On that server I'm a pretty low level so I don't have access to the smithy yet. So the trade went well, but the guy gave me a HUGE surprise; not only did he give me the crossbow in exchange for the eggs, but he gave me TWO HUNDRED TRANQ ARROWS.

TWO.

HUNDRED.

So I'm like, "thank you!!!" and I say have a nice day and all that, and I head back home on my parasaur. Once I get home I'm busy sorting and putting all my stuff away when suddenly the guy I traded with and another guy show up on level 200+ Argies. So at first I get nervous because I'm thinking they're gonna raid me or kill my dinos or something like that, but nope! They actually came to help me tame two frogs! One is around level 14 and the other was a level 84-ish and when I finished taming it, that one was 105. I still get warm and happy inside thinking about it. <3

tl;dr i get a awesome deal and two frogs all for 43 eggs

Archived