Valguero Transfers

Donk67

Valguero Transfers

So , it's  saying that Valguero transfers are now open.... So how come I can't transfer out ice wyvern eggs? WTH!!.... I got two good eggs off my tribe mate but lost them during transfer back to the centre... So what gives?? what else can't be transferred out and why no list of none transferable goods??? 

24 minutes ago, Donk67 said:

Valguero Transfers

So , it's  saying that Valguero transfers are now open.... So how come I can't transfer out ice wyvern eggs? WTH!!.... I got two good eggs off my tribe mate but lost them during transfer back to the centre... So what gives?? what else can't be transferred out and why no list of none transferable goods??? 

I think Val Ice Wyv's and the Chalk and Snow Golems they have, are constantly bugged.  For some reason they are only in the system on Val. 

It's a long time problem so no idea why WC hasn't addressed it yet.

31 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I think Val Ice Wyv's and the Chalk and Snow Golems they have, are constantly bugged.  For some reason they are only in the system on Val. 

It's a long time problem so no idea why WC hasn't addressed it yet.

Ark is a long time problem! Lol I'm not going to rant on but why say "transfers are enabled" when clearly they are not, at least not 100%

Archived