How do I undo the SetTimeOfDay cheat?

Idk if this has already been asked or not but how do I undo the SetTimeOfDay cheat in ark? I used the cheat to have eternal daylight while building but now I want the day cycle to resume as it was set to so in the server settings. The server belongs to a friend of mine and I am just an admin for the server so I only feel comfortable manipulating the server through the cheats. I figured once I logged out of ark it would automatically reset the world back to how it was before using the cheat like how most other things seem to reset after logging out of ark but I see now that its one of the permanent ones like force taming for example :/ been trying to find the answer to this question on google with no luck so now I turn to the forums for an answer

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, LaBreanKing said:

Idk if this has already been asked or not but how do I undo the SetTimeOfDay cheat in ark? I used the cheat to have eternal daylight while building but now I want the day cycle to resume as it was set to so in the server settings. The server belongs to a friend of mine and I am just an admin for the server so I only feel comfortable manipulating the server through the cheats. I figured once I logged out of ark it would automatically reset the world back to how it was before using the cheat like how most other things seem to reset after logging out of ark but I see now that its one of the permanent ones like force taming for example :/ been trying to find the answer to this question on google with no luck so now I turn to the forums for an answer

That command itself do not pause the time cycle. My guess is that your server admin changed these variables in the GameUserSettings.ini file:

DayCycleSpeedScale
NightTimeSpeedScale
DayTimeSpeedScale

Archived