• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: dinofelis

Species: dinofelis insidiidominus

Wild:
Much like thylacosmilus, dinofelis likes to hang around the dry Savannah plains where it can hide in the long dry grass to hunt and lay in the trees to rest. Being the smallest feline on the island, they have to be very cautious when hunting. 

Known information: 
Not only are dinofelis' the smallest felines, but they also have the smallest fangs, making hunting a lot more challenging. They mainly hunt human sized or smaller animals so they don't injure themselves. They've developed the technique of pouncing their targets and dragging them all they way up a tree so other predators can't chase it away and steal their kill.  They have evolved to have strong leg muscles to pull themselves up trees with their prey as well as giving them the strength to jump really high in the air to catch flying birds that are landing or taking off. 

Domestication: 
Too small to be rideable. Dinofelis' are used as police cats. They guard prisons and can catch escaping prisoners and drag them back into their prison. If one prisoner was to escape on a bird, a dinofelis can quickly Spring and jump right into the air and pull the bird down to the ground. If you have a lot of them, a dinofelis Pride can also pull larger animals to the ground as well. They are also great companions with super hearing. If they hear a gunshot, they will jump in front of the bullet just to protect you or the tribe leader. They also have the ability to sniff out metal so prisoners cannot walk into a jail with a couple lock picks or small weapons. 

Tier: small
Stam: high
Speed: high
Damage: high
Weight: low
Health: moderate

Unqiue tame: same as thylacosmilus
Unqiue saddle: my camera idea. Also an addition to it; bullet proof vest or just some metal armor for protection. Cause you know, canines have protection while working in the police force so why not cats?

Authors notes: I think that'll be my last feline animal for now until someone requests another unique one that I've missed. I should also do some more larger animals or maybe even another boss, monster or hybrid. Or maybe I should continue working on chapter 8 or survivor chapter 2

Name: acro

Species: acrocanthosaurus attaccabrighe

Wild: 
Around the size of T.Dominium, Acrocanthosaurus attaccabrighe are known for hunting sauropods or other larger animals twice its size. Not as strong as the might tyrannosaurus and giganotosaurus, Acros like to use their teeth as knives and weaken the animal over time. 

Known information: 
Acrocanthosaurus are very swift and bloodthirsty. They can dodge attacks from large sauropods with ease and like to slash at their legs with their claws. Their long teeth are like daggers; they take chunks out of the sauropods and eat it while fighting. So if a acro is wounded, they can always take a chunk out of its prey and eat it to heal. Over time, their prey starts to die out from exhaustion and blood loss. 

Domestication:
Acrocanthosaurs are a must have in alpha tribe armies. Their bleeding and chunk eating abilities can easily cripple a dinosaur army in a couple of bites. Most survivors have turned to technology to fight these monsters so the Acros can't heal when fighting. If trained hard enough, an adult acro can even latch onto or pounce large dinosaurs! If quick enough, an acro can run under a large sauropod and cut its belly with its sharp sail! Over all, an acro is a must have for any survivor willing to take on bigger tribes.

Tier: large
Health: high (regeneration is moderate)
Damage: moderate/high (bleeding is high)
Speed: moderate
Stam: moderate
Weight: moderate/high

Unique tame: build a crane with a large piece of meat on the hook. Eventually, either a giga, acro, carchara or any other large predator will show up and try to jump up and grab it. While its distracted, tranq it. But be warned, other large predators might show up as well. If it's too hard, then lure it with a piece of meat Into a large square building. 

Unique saddle: metal covering over the teeth claws and sail to give them a sharper edge to inflict more bleeding. 

Authors notes: fun fact, if you stick this with a T. Dominium, you can have the Acro do bleeding damage over time with all the animals and then have the tyrannosaurus come and kill them all with its bone crushing bite. ;)  

Name: shantu

Species: Shantungosaurus denaturavaga

Wild: bigger than T.dominium, Shantungosaurus denaturavaga stands next to Titanoceratops with being the largest non-sauropod herbivore. For an animal of its size, it's actually faster than a Rex and has very tough hide. Shantungosaurs are found around the green plains and thick forests. 

Known information: while in a herd, Shantungosaurs will use different vocal roars to signal dangerous threats nearby, causing the herd to go aggressive and form a circle around their young or weak ones from the predator. Their so large that they can sprint into an animal and knock them on their side due to their body weight!

Domestication:
Shantungosaurs are you're simple every day nomad dinosaurs. They're used as large caravans. You cannot place a platform on them but you can attach entire tents on the side of them as well as a hut on their back. They can also be battle caravans and you can still shoot or attack while riding this living caravan. The best part about these shantus is that they are an all terrain animal, so no storm or Tsunami should ever penetrate this might herbivore. Having a tamed shantu will also make you a friend to all of the other shantus on the island while riding one. 

Health: high
Damage: moderate/high
Weight: high

Unique tame: tame a weak one in the herd. Then the herbs will be less aggressive when you have one and then you can simply passive tame a stronger one (passive tame takes longer) 

Unique saddle: 
7 different caravans and a normal saddle. All saddles have a hut on its back as well as have awnings on each side. They also have small lights. Huts are one spawn point
1. Storage compartment: storage boxes and small vaults on the sides of the animal.
2. Battle shant: javelins on each side of the shant pointing forward, increasing its ramming damage. Has a small sniper tower on the back of the hut you can climb up to and a small auto turret on each shoulder. Holds weapons
3. Scout shant: leather armor with a sniper tower behind the hut
4. The smithy: holds a fabricator, refining forge, smithy and mortar and pestle that can be pull out under the awnings. More storage boxes
5. Kitchen: holds a fire, cooking pot and grill for cooking. Has a few fridges. 
6. The house: Houses a tent on each side. Has a few storage boxes and has 4 beds on each side. 
7. The tribe leader's shant: is a mix of everything. Can decide what you want to pull out and what you don't want to pull out. Is only allowed on Shantu matriarchs or Bulls. (the leader of the herd) 

Authors notes: the best nomadic non sauropod dinosaur you'll get (besides paracer) 

• 1 month later...

Name: nychus

Species: deinonychus intelligens

Wild: 
Being a smaller than a Jongler but bigger than a velociraptor, deinonychus' hunt animals twice their  size. Their strong arms and legs let them get away with hunting such large beats. Their intelligence is the real key behind their success In hunting. Living in the rainforests and redwoods, these raptors like to hunt where their prey is likely to get trapped or stuck in a tree or muddy ground.

Known information: 
A deinonychus pack have a unique way of hunting. When they see their prey, they make sure that their prey sees THEM. I dart around it and make sure they make it angry while the pack leader hangs back and observes. The leader is in charge of whether or not to attack it or retreat. If they decide to attack, it must observes its strengths and weaknesses before telling it's pack members to do anything else. Once it does find out its strengths and weaknesses, they go in a full assault and they use its weaknesses to take down their prey and enjoy a wonderful dinner.

Domestication: 
Most tribes usually just tame a single deinonychus. They usually only tame one so it is certain that it is its own alpha. They're used as stealthy tactical assaults, so they can view the area and discover their enemies weakness and strengths in terms of the survivors, animals and the base and how sturdy the walls are. Some technological tribes have pushed the bar even further by giving it its own drone attached to its back so they can fly it up in the air so it can observe the area in a greater radius. But a bird just does the same thing too...

Weight: moderate

Rideable: no
Tameable: yes

Unqiue tame: pick up a deinonychus with a flier and fly it back to your base or away from its pack. Then do troodon taming. 

Unique saddle: the camera idea as well as the drone back attachment I mentioned. It's a drone that is strapped on its back like a backpack. They character can use the tablet it uses for its camera to fly the drone around. If you want, once in the air, you can view the camera. The deinonychus's observing abilities radius will increase with the camera on and will even highlight objects that are weak (weak spots in walls, animals etc) 

Authors notes: I think I have one or two more raptors to go

Started drawing weird stuff in my book again. I have like drawn 4 things 

Name: the Tree Peacocks

Species: cerelavacrosuchus furtim

Wild: 
Ok....I have no idea what these things are. They are not a dinosaur nor do I think that they're hybrids. They appeared up in the north. Everyone knew that they originally came from behind the black gates. What doesn't come from the black gates. However the black gates have seized to open after the hybrid incident....however these things are arriving will remain a mystery...

Known information: 
These creatures are quadruped reptiles with extravagant body scales. They bear thick and impenetrable scales that start from the back of their head and end at the start of their tail. The most remarkable thing that they can do is completely lift those armoured scales up vertically and fan them out like a peacock. Females only use it as defense, but males can move their colourful scales around and hypnotise their prey. If that doesn't work, then they can hang them with their long tails. Their pretty stealthy and can climb along trees or even swing across branches if their obstacle is too challenging to overcome. 

Domestication:
Despite their abnormal anatomy and differences between the other animals, the tree peacocks can be tamed just like any other animal. They're great assault animals as well as great stealth animals. They can traverse both in trees, water and only water and their hypnotising abilities can be used to manipulate other survivors to do their bidding. Also, they can fling objects or redirect bullets that got stuck in its armoured scales. However, lifting up its scales also makes the rest of its body vulnerable to weapons and the rider is still susceptible to getting shot either way. 

Tier: medium
Health: medium
Armour: high
Speed: high
Hypnotising: effective depending on its level as well as its victims level.

Unqiue saddle: simple primitive saddle that slides back so you lay on your belly whenever it hypnotises or lifts up its 'peacock shield'. Also helps with not getting shot haha

Unique tame: headshots, leg shots, underbelly shots and tail shots only. Super effective when you shoot its back when it's peacock shield is up.

Authors notes: MONSTERS!! I had no idea what to call it so I kinda lost myself in words

Name: armadillo

Species: armadillosuchus severiorum

Wild: another small and strange looking crocodile on the island. The armadillosuchus is a very grumpy animal. It tends to usually wander the dry deserts where most animals will generally ignore it. If an animal was to stumble on it however, it will receive a very gruesome bite. And unlike its normal predecessor, this armadillosuchus can actually hide in its shell similar to the doedicurus as well as completely ditch its shell!

Known information: If an Armadillosuchus was to ever be threatened by a predator, it would either curl up into its armadillo shell for protection. Biting its shell will cause the animal to lose its previous teeth if bitten hard enough. And if the armadillo crocodile was cocky enough, it can completely turn around to the face and snap one of its leg bones. If the creature was too big for it to handle, it can use its shell as a decoy and completely leave it and make a run for it until it's predator leaves. Then it can return safely into its shell. 

Domestication: 
Too small to ride, the armadillosuchus's are in fact, used as ammunition and can shield explosions. Their hard shell can be used as cannon balls or catapult boulders during a raid. Once it lands, the croc and curl out of its balls and do significant bone breaking damage to the survivors they're fighting. Their hard shells will shield them from gunshots and most melee attacks. You can also politely and carefully remove them from their shells and use their shells to completely cover a bomb or grenade before it explodes. It's highly effective. Others have gone to the extent to attaching C4 on their crocs and shooting them at bases. Their hard shells will protect the croc from the C4 explosion. However, too many C4 attached to its shell will begin to harm it. 

Armour: high
Bone breaking chance: 50%
Speed: moderate (high when it leaves its shell)
Weight: low

Unqiue tame: keep harrassing it. Eventually it will leave its shell and make a run for it. Giving you the opportunity to shoot it.

Unqiue saddle: my camera idea. Added spikes all over its shell for its armour. 
It can only handle 3 C4 on it at once. 4 C4 will hurt it. But only 1 of the 4 will harm it.

Authors notes: my friend told me about this funny animal and I just had to write a dossier about it. 

Name: lycaenops

Species: lycaenops sensorevenators

Wild: 
People usually mistake these as a baby gorganops. Let me tell you this; you are wrong. The lycaenops are small, venomous and very smart hunters. Usually hunting in the deserts at night, a lycaenops will use its super sensory abilities to track, locate and outwit its opponent. 

Known information: Lycaenops' are solitary hunters. That is because they don't need anyone else. They are practically the apex predators at night when you enter their domain. Their sensing abilities can tell them what's going to happen before the action occurs. For example, a lycaenops will know when an arthropleura is gonna spit before the silly centipede knows where it's gonna spit its acid. They can use sonar to hunt down animals that have buried themselves underground to rest!

Domestication:
Essentially, the lycaenops is a bomb diffuser as well as a mine/purlovia tracker. They can use their tracking skills to track down mines, purlovias underground and bombs. With their venom, they can take a Purlovia down without an issue depending on how strong the rat is. Their long fangs can dig into mines and can even cut out the right wire to diffuse it. If in an ambush, the lycaenops would warn you that's it going to happen before it actually does. Bye bye ambush attacks!

Unqiue tame: none
Unqiue saddle: bomb vest as well as my camera idea

Authors notes: Purlovia/mine counter!

Name: carchara

Species: carcharadontosaurus velocetallaberius

Wild: just being a head smaller than our already large giganotosaurus furiosa but faster, the carcharadontosaurus velocetallaberius is essentially a larger allosaurus; just with a few extra abilities. It can traverse quite nice and swift over the terrain and can inflict quite a lot of bleed. They're usually in groups of 2-3, with pack mentality as well as having alpha status. Despite them being large and quite terrifying predators, they generally like to 'play' with their food.....in a not so adorable looking way.

Known information: 
Carcharadontosaurus teeth and claws are like massive hooks that grip into large objects or animals and don't let go. They can literally pick up a stego with its teeth and go on about its day. I've even seen two carcharas pick up a young bronto on each end and carry it off to their nest.  If the animal is too big of their too tired, they will drag it away with its claws. If the animal is small enough however, they will even eat it whole!

Domestication: 
As I've said before, a pack of these carcharas can deal a lot of damage and be a large menace to alpha tribes. But what people miss is their great traversal abilities as well as their strength to single out humans or dinosaurs can carry them away with their teeth and finish them off somewhere else. Carcharas are also surprisingly great siege dinosaurs. They can use their hook claws and teeth to latch onto pillars, large walls, gates and other structures and completely tear them down. An alpha carchara can even tear off a piece of structure and fling it into another structure or animal with its teeth. They can also be used to safely carry your tamed, medium sized animals in their jaws and claws to different places on the map as well as carrying large amounts of resources. Not as strong and sturdy as the Giga nor as bone breaking as the dominium, the carchara has its speed, pack hunting and its latching abilities to compensate.

Tier: high
Speed: high (for its size yes it's gonna be high. Faster than a domimium but just by a bit)
Damage: moderate (bleed high)
Weight: high

Pack mentality: yes
Benefits for alpha: alpha can fling structures and animals with its jaws into other structure or animals. It's roar gives all tamed predators an extra bleed buff/effect temporarily. Alphas can break stone.

How carrying works: can carry anything below a dominium or mammoth. Two carcharas can pick up young or small sauropods or other animal that is young. If lucky, it can snag megalodons, pick them out of the water, and then make kill them by lack of water or by beaching them. Parasaurs and anything smaller can be swallowed whole. Other tamed carcharas can come up to the animal you have in your carcharas mouth and help you tear it to bits (with you command of course) anything bronto or smaller can simply be tackled over and be dragged away with your claws (with your pack helping you). 

Unique tame: same as acro
Unqiue saddle: 
the vessel: adds a small platform for loading large resources or good only. 
The tank: adds side platforms like the titanoceratops for ranged animals. Has cannon and varied turret attachments to saddle which are all easily accessible.

Authors notes: I love the allosaurus Ingame and find it simply remarkable just to see me riding it round. The devs did great work on the allosaurus and I hope that they're proud of it too. The carchara is simply my next tier/version of the allosaurus. I maintained its badassery and just gave it a few upgrades as well as still giving it its own niche at the same time. The mighty siege tank!

Name: phaganax

Species: saurophaganax gnarusvenadi

Wild: larger than a dominium but smaller than a carchara, the saurophaganax gnarusvenadi is what people call a natural predator. It literally has a counter for any animal it faces. It has hard scales to prevent major damage and an extremely large healing rate if it is ever wounded. I've never seen anything beat a saurophaganax 1 to 1 besides a giganotosaurus, but even then, the poor apex doesn't go home without large and bloody scars all over its body. 

Known information: 
A saurophaganax is usually an animal that never stops hunting. During combat, a saurophaganax is never afraid to run in to fight, no matter what it is. Usually, it's fear factor kicks in to their opponent and they will either stutter in their attacks or completely flee. If the animal was to fight back. The saurophaganax uses its long teeth and claws and cut deep into their weak spots. They are very ruthless fighters. Some have even had the nerve to pounce the front of a titanoceratop's frill and completely tear of its horns without getting a scratch. It's only a matter of time before they start taking on larger game such as carchara packs, gigas and even titanosaurs...

Domestication: need a fighter? You got one! Saurophaganax is hands down, an unstoppable fighter. It's hunting skills and abilities can make any other dinosaur tremble. Their ability to completely pounce animals, tear off pieces of their body, and even making their enemies turn away and run in fear gives you the more reason to go tame one. They can use their fighting skills to get behind, apprehend and crush their enemies by discovering their weak spots, countering their attacks and just practically being invulnerable! But be careful, their killing nature can become an issue if you forget to feed them!

How the fear factor works: low level animals will always run away. Medium levels will have a debuff and will eventually run away if damaged too much. High level animals will continue to fight. If it's higher than the saurophaganax than there's no debuff, if it isn't then there's a slight debuff. But won't run away. Animals that run away will Buck you off and will potentially kill you from trampling.

Unique tame: same as carchara and Acro (like a big fishing game!)
Unique saddle: the Victor's monster: 3 seater with the remains of animal skins, bones bad spikes all over it. In the distance, some will say it's a hybrid. Up close, it's the living devil! 

Satan spawn: this idea is given to a special upcoming phaganax for Chris. He's name is Hades. He's a large, battlescarred saurophaganax with hot, exotic colouring. The armor is basically the Same as the last one....except it's all sewn into him, so he IS a monster. This idea can work for healthy phaganax's (saying phaganax instead of sauro for a reason). But equipping it that saddle will injure it and lose a quarter of health. It also cannot be removed the same way as any other saddle. But require a sword. The phaganax will also love a quarter of health when you take if off as well. Takes time to heal. 

authors notes: wanna know a fun fact? No? Oh well I'm gonna tell ya. All 3 apex hybrids (praedirusuchus, satanthosaurus and titanovenator) all Have the saurophaganax gene in them. Although they each have a different part/ability. The satantho has its fighting skills and strength. The titanovenator has its countering and survival traits. And the praedirusuchus has its necessity to kill everything.....

On 4 August 2016 at 5:08 AM, DahDerpasaur said:

Rip dominium

Rip anything large and/or in a herd. Get a small army of these and you'd need a troop of gigas back by a titan to stop'em.

Now to read through the rest of the dossiers over the other... (Scrolls up to check number of pages) ... 5 pages. I'll start in the morning and I should be finished by next year! Jk, more like a week. I'll actually start on friday.

2 hours ago, DaEndGame said:

Rip anything large and/or in a herd. Get a small army of these and you'd need a troop of gigas back by a titan to stop'em.

Now to read through the rest of the dossiers over the other... (Scrolls up to check number of pages) ... 5 pages. I'll start in the morning and I should be finished by next year! Jk, more like a week. I'll actually start on friday.

Good luck, last time I checked there was around 30 dossiers or more. Be warned they will also have some grammatical errors...especially the older ones as they were a bit rushed

6 hours ago, DaEndGame said:

Yup lol.

I bet I can read  it all in one day!

2 hours ago, DahDerpasaur said:

Yup lol.

I bet I can read  it all in one day!

I couod too easily, if I just had time.

5 hours ago, Kaprodonychus said:

Good luck, last time I checked there was around 30 dossiers or more. Be warned they will also have some grammatical errors...especially the older ones as they were a bit rushed

Ooh, god no, the horrors, THE HORRORS!

Archived