Single Player Bosses

LordMightyMax

27 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

Yes, you could just change the settings as you went in and out of boss fights. It'd get a bit tedious in my opinion closing and reopening the game but if it's fine by you then by all means it's a valid solution for your game.

It would be worth the occasional challenge, even if annoying. 

28 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

You're right on the second part, I should've been more specific. I believe there's a setting to scale just wilds, but I know there's a setting to change just tames. If you can't change just wild dinos to be stronger, you could change it so that your tames are weaker instead. So you could set your tames to do .33x as much damage to counteract bosses receiving 3x as much damage, and change tamed resistance to be 3.33 to counteract how it does .3x as much damage

I'm saying that, as far as I'm aware at least, there is not a wild vs tamed specific slider. There's simply a dino slider, which seems to affect all dinos, whether they be tamed or wild. But yeah, if there is a tamed-dino specific setting, that would make this entire thing super easy. 

20 minutes ago, PFM said:

I'm saying that, as far as I'm aware at least, there is not a wild vs tamed specific slider. There's simply a dino slider, which seems to affect all dinos, whether they be tamed or wild. But yeah, if there is a tamed-dino specific setting, that would make this entire thing super easy. 

Ahh, you seem to be right.
I could've sworn that there was a slider for it, but it's actually only another ini line.

Archived