Raptor Saddle
Bug Repellant
Wardrums
Wooden Shield
Paint brush
Training Dummy
Phioma Saddle
Spear

I feel like my character was drugged in their sleep during the update and a partial mindwipe done to them, they can't relearn any of the engrams even though they have 249 engram points.  Really not sure what to do with my character at this point... this makes the second time something bad has happened to my character due to a patch, first time patch 112 deleted my character, and by the time my ticket was gotten to to resolve the problem on the server i'd already leveled my new character to level 89.  Imprints were taken care of, and only lost 1 dino in the process due to a bug, not only that but losing a base in aberration that I had been making sure to refresh every 2 days and play on the server for a hour just to make sure it stuck, when they turned decay back on the next day 1/2 the base was gone...   Now this patch has partially mindwiped my character leaving them unable to relearn the engrams....

This will be a major pain if I have to get yet another character remade to fix the issues a patch has caused...   Not sure if I should even attempt a mindwipe and revisiting all the maps again to relearn all the engrams all over... (ugg... that means returning to aberration) … such a major pain... think im going to wait and see if the others who only play on the island are going to do a mindwipe to try to resolve the issue.  

Why did I post here?  To give people a heads up so that they can check their characters and see how many engrams they lost as well with the patch,  The consistent ones people have complained about are the Electric cables and the Chemistry bench on the main server I play on, again, This is Official Servers, so it isn't any mod interfering or anything like that, and had happened right after the patch.  Many on the server I play on are submitting the bug report (So they said) and I hope anyone else who is effected with this also reports the bug asap so that maybe, just maybe, wildcard will get up and fix it.

Archived