Tek Items and Element

MsCole

Suggestion

Tek Items and Element

With Extinction now taking off and I'm back to the game, I am realizing EVERYONE has tek now. Like, what? HOW?! OF course, from extinction, you can farm it at such a fast rate it's CRAZY. 

My suggestion is that you disable the ability to transfer Tek ITEMS and DUST! Tek shouldn't be able to be transferred.

My Tribe and I completely tek'd out our base on a Ragnarok map from farming that boss, with nothing to show for now due to extinction and everyone just transferring their items over. PLEASE CHANGE THIS SOON!

Also, another thing. You are not able to transfer trophies for boss fights... But you CAN transfer the artifacts. Disable this. Give everyone a reason to do the harder caves or work as a group to get the artifacts that are harder to get. 

At this very moment, there isn't even any reason to continue to do the boss fights. You do them once to get your unlocks and then that's it? Give us a reason to continue to do boss fights.

6 replies to this server topic

The element was always meant to be easy after Ascension, read any of the early community crunches where Jeremy talks about what's to come after defeating the guardians, we where not meant to endlessly farm them for element, we was meant to be able to go to a place after Ascension that element can be found as a harvestable resource scattered everywhere in a very dangerous and hostile environment, 

This could be a hint at aberration or extinction or both but it seems likely it was always intended

Disabling Transfering artifacts is a neat idea until you notice what if you also run the hard snow cave on the island, how it is intended, without cryo pods, then out of the 300,000 people that have defeated any island dragon and entered Tek cave, less then half a percent of those have completed that cave legitimately in order to collect the artifact. So what you are doing at that point is saying, congrats everyone that's done Ascension, and anyone that hasn't defeated a dragon on an island map for a head yet welll, haha funk you, you aren't going to enjoy trying. So based on that seems even if it was the most voted for idea, I can't see that change being made, instead I feel it more likely that they enable transfering of the heads

20 minutes ago, MsCole said:

Tek Items and Element

With Extinction now taking off and I'm back to the game, I am realizing EVERYONE has tek now. Like, what? HOW?! OF course, from extinction, you can farm it at such a fast rate it's CRAZY. 

My suggestion is that you disable the ability to transfer Tek ITEMS and DUST! Tek shouldn't be able to be transferred.

My Tribe and I completely tek'd out our base on a Ragnarok map from farming that boss, with nothing to show for now due to extinction and everyone just transferring their items over. PLEASE CHANGE THIS SOON!

Also, another thing. You are not able to transfer trophies for boss fights... But you CAN transfer the artifacts. Disable this. Give everyone a reason to do the harder caves or work as a group to get the artifacts that are harder to get. 

At this very moment, there isn't even any reason to continue to do the boss fights. You do them once to get your unlocks and then that's it? Give us a reason to continue to do boss fights.

I feel your pain and I feel it is also now harder to build up because of this.

Tbh I agree with the dust but not the items and here us why.

Remember there is no use for tek items without element to use it so if they disable element dust all together there with be mostly no use for people to transfer over tek items that need element so take the items that need element to run away from the list and you will see the number of items that will be useless without element.

3 minutes ago, ArrangedFire90 said:

I feel your pain and I feel it is also now harder to build up because of this.

Tbh I agree with the dust but not the items and here us why.

Remember there is no use for tek items without element to use it so if they disable element dust all together there with be mostly no use for people to transfer over tek items that need element so take the items that need element to run away from the list and you will see the number of items that will be useless without element.

Bosses were implemented with element drops.... >.> Element can be obtained from every map. So, am I missing something? I WANT THE ABILITY TO DISABLE TRANSFERS OF DUST AND TEK ITEMS. :)

4 minutes ago, MsCole said:

Bosses were implemented with element drops.... >.> Element can be obtained from every map. So, am I missing something? I WANT THE ABILITY TO DISABLE TRANSFERS OF DUST AND TEK ITEMS. :)

I understand the items but think out it if people can't transfer dust than most items with be useless and it's mostly blueprints that drop and only bosses on extinction drop items/blueprints. Also the element on every map means you need to fight more bosses on that map to get more element.

Archived