Missing character

makc1m

?Hello, I used the transfer today. When I came back from EU-PvE-Official-Extinction464 on EU-PvE-Official-TheIsland199 the server crashed and was knocked out. When I went all rolled back on 15 minutes, and my blockbuster gone missing☹️. When I want go on EU-PvE-Official-TheIsland199 me writes, that can create a new individual. My character sleeps at my house, but I can't play it. My friend took a screenshot. Help to return character, tech engram, affection Dino!, please! ?

z8kjXAb3l1M.jpg

I hope you actually get some help. I had a similar issue a while back and the customer support team told me my survivor doesn't exist. After asking if anything could be done, they reiterated that my survivor doesn't exist and that they will be closing the ticket as "solved". I actually considered starting over today, but after seeing you with the same issue I have no confidence that they wouldn't just flush 2 years of my life down the toilet a 2nd time. But, hey what do they care? They already have our money!

On 3/21/2019 at 8:28 PM, makc1m said:

I don't know how to do it and I need the affection of my Dino and Tek engrams?

Click on „support“ at the top of this forum, then choose help, then „gameplay“ then under survivor issues „My character was erased!“

Then you click on „submit a request“ and in the line called „subject“ you write „my character was erased“ (it will give you the option after the first few letters already). You fill out the other lines and wait for response. It will come via e-mail and if everything goes well you will make an appointment with a gm to meet him ingame and he will restore your character. It usually takes a few weeks until the appointment happens tho.

I recently had the same thing happen to me, the pic below shows what the gms are able to do for you and what not.  

6F9553B1-DCD1-47FC-BE1B-928B061299DF.png

Archived