bug bug: dedicated storage freely lootable

Belayla

I wanted to put this in a bug report forum, but since they appear to be on a per map basis...

The new dedicated storage units seem to have a problem with locking, in that the "lock" does not prevent either depositing OR WITHDRAWING items.  pin-locking prevents free looting of the storage as a temporary workaround, but I can only assume this is something that probably needs fixed ASAP.

(also, having an option to mask the item/quantity would be appreciated as well!)

4 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

Are you used you didn't just press E randomly far from the Dedicated Storage? Sometimes pressing E on anything, even storage, would end up unlocking the storage.

very positive.  Kicked a tribe member to test, and are absolutely sure locked tek storage (without a PIN) is completely lootable by people outside your tribe, as well as being able to see the item/quantity.  I could see some of the item/quantity stuff as being a feature, but I can't imagine free looting of these things is intended, especially since there are options to unlock the structure (as you mentioned)

• 1 month later...

Archived