Lymantria overlooked/forgotten

Pellao

I'm sure there are fans of Lymantrias out there, but as a scorched earth main, I can't help but see that this poor moth still hasn't been taken care of, it's egg for the longest time has no other use than to just feed snakes and sorts. I was expecting it to at least be given some form of light, but nope, Homestead kibble rework won't have their eggs included, so again it's just left in the dark to gather up more dust and spoil timer. At least give its egg some form of use, it needs attention! Kinda like how the fertilised thorny dragon egg uses the camelsaurus egg texture (morello). Sure it's funny to soak turrets with them being health stacked, but who in the right minds drain with Lymantias? Well some people do for fun.

quick help moth moth get some much needed attention! It hasn't matched with its dossier anyways cough silk production since its release!

3 hours ago, Pellao said:

It hasn't matched with its dossier anyways cough silk production since its release!

I wouldn't take dossiers at face value. The Mammoth is supposed to bow to no creature but the Rex, and yet they get bullied by Dilos and Raptors. Trikes were supposed to attack Rexes on sight, and the Titanosaur had its entire dossier changed after release. 

A lot of creatures have been left behind or forgotten. The Scorpion, Terror Bird, Mammoth, Paracer, Kairuku, etc. 

Archived