Time of End of Event and cryopod

mircoct

Hello guys, 

Does anyone know at what time the event will be over? Last years we cant reach the 100% of imprinting cause the imprinting after the end of the event was Like always but the dinos was raised for some hours with 3x.this year with cryopod we can this problem end, but we need the exact time of the end of Event. 

Can you explain it? The idea is to freeze before the end of the event dino on which you can do the imprinting (what is correct - freeze ready for imprinting, or imprinting and then freeze)? So that after thawing the remaining time was correctly synchronized with the subsequent stages of imprinting.

[edit]

I'll answer myself, the order does not matter (imprinting / freeze or freeze / imprinting), because dino has some time from the last imprinting to the end of adolescence. It gives a certain margin of error.

5 minutes ago, hubo said:

Can you explain it? The idea is to freeze before the end of the event dino on which you can do the imprinting (what is correct - freeze ready for imprinting, or imprinting and then freeze)? So that after thawing the remaining time was correctly synchronized with the subsequent stages of imprinting.

do your last imprint then freeze, that is what i wil be doing else you wil not get the good imprint and the dino progress wil be "out of sync" with your imprinting.

Archived