GM TOPIDA and HIS FRIEND YOUTUBER 'POSIDA'

dodikss93

Hi guys,

This 'Posida' guy youtuber, came our server to grief and we kicked his ass. then he cried that he wants his kit back. LOL. then he threatened us to wipe us and we said come and try. so he knew that he is not able to raid us. he went and cry to his friend GM 'TOPIDA', and she came and she dev wiped us. and it turned out that she was raising gigas for that youtuber kid 'Posida'. Can u please guys pay attention to this post.

indir (1).pdf

13 minutes ago, dodikss93 said:

Hi guys,

This 'Posida' guy youtuber, came our server to grief and we kicked his ass. then he cried that he wants his kit back. LOL. then he threatened us to wipe us and we said come and try. so he knew that he is not able to raid us. he went and cry to his friend GM 'TOPIDA', and she came and she dev wiped us. and it turned out that she was raising gigas for that youtuber kid 'Posida'. Can u please guys pay attention to this post.

indir (1).pdf

Sounds like a corrupt Wildcard GM on your hands, or even the GM you have on your hands is showing blatant favoritism. This isn't the first time I have seen something like this, there has always been a few corrupt GMs on official servers, this one that I remember a while back in 2018, GM Jarvis, spawned a force-tamed Broodmother for the tribe No No No on an official server, and some other GM was raising gigas for a YouTuber? This doesn't sound like a coincidence at all. Also the TEA incident last year is kinda related as well. This GM your talking about on the server you were on should be fired for not only abuse of GM status and permissions but also for not doing his job properly as well. The related names of both the GM and the YouTuber indicates some kind of relationship with one another. Totally unrelated, but Wildcard should honestly hire me as a GM, since there 1 isn't really enough GM's to go around, and 2 I hate cheaters/rule-breakers just as much as any other player would. This is also offtopic as well, but I would also make for a great bugtester as Im usually good with experiencing bugs in this game first hand lol.
Back to the problem you're having, it's very unlikely that a support ticket will get you anywhere, but it's the best you can do. I would totally partner up and take these rats down, but I don't play official PVP for many reasons, and this is one of them. I never understood the "only play official" mentality of a lot of ARK players, and sure, it's fun when you get the ACTUAL pvp out of it, but this? This is just wrong.

• Volunteer Moderator
25 minutes ago, dodikss93 said:

Hi guys,

indir (1).pdf

Well, you admitted in your screenshot of having turrets under the mesh so you have to assume the consequences for breaking the Code of Conduct. That being said, if you have questions or concerns about an enforcement action then file an Incident Report if you are playing on Steam or a Support Ticket if you are on consoles. Also, Game Masters do often replace creatures lost due to bugs so that is nowhere any proofs of "abuse". Anyways, enforcement actions are not to be discussed on the forums so take it to support. Thanks!

Archived