So what are the new argy stats?

DamienSoulfire

So yeah I am an Argy breeder and I have been working with the 904's for a hard minute now. My argies base stats are 4015 health, 1460 stam, 904 weight, 446 (or 449 I forget which am not online atm) melee. I was just wondering what the latest stats were and if anyone would be willing to help me out to keep my lines up to date.

This all depends on platform and game type, etc.

From a PvE standpoint;

With 904 wt, you're pretty close up there.

I'm not sure of xbox stats, I know PC has 912 wt a bit ago so probably higher by now.

I know on PS4, which I play, There's 43xx hp and 461 melee. 

I'm also an Argy breeder and my personal best stats currently are 4307 hp, 1600 st, 1005 oxy, 13000 food, 912 wt, 443 melee. I have not combined all of those yet and currently only really work to mutate weight. I'd just keep working with what you have though you can definitely find higher hp and stam in the wild (I tamed 4161 hp which is where 4307 came from, and 1560 stam, which is where 1600 st came from) so spend your egg cook down timers/breeders cool down times KOing and clearing Argy spawns.

Thanks for the input guys, once my colors are sorted out I will be in the market for higher stat birds.  Colors that I HAVE are Cotton Candies and Joker birds. Then I am working on Solid greens, Rasta's, Red/White/and Blue's, Black and Blues, Ice Blues, Black and Reds. My pet colors are red and cyans

Archived