Pteranadon speed?

SteveCollinz

Hey people, I just set up my base and got a trike tamed and set with a saddle. I next tamed a pteradon but after I got a saddle made and put on it I can't help but notice it's incredibly slow. Is there anyway I can speed it up? It didn't let me add any points to movement speed when it leveled either. What can I do? 

3 minutes ago, SteveCollinz said:

Hey people, I just set up my base and got a trike tamed and set with a saddle. I next tamed a pteradon but after I got a saddle made and put on it I can't help but notice it's incredibly slow. Is there anyway I can speed it up? It didn't let me add any points to movement speed when it leveled either. What can I do? 

My Pteranodon is Level 145 an really fast. You probably have too much weight? Remember the dinos carry your stuff and their own.

I only level stamina and some points to HP and that he can carry more stuff. 

And just to make sure: You know you can press the left stick to move him faster?

Greetings.

Dinos get a drawback on their speed the closer they come to their max weight. Try to be underneath 20% of their max weight to not feel that effect. 

Also highlvl ptera is fairly easy to tame with dodokibble and will be able to carry you around with ease. 

Also its worth using an Argentavis as a flyer. It is a tad slower and doesn't come with the barrel roll but has very good hp, stamina so u never have to land and weight (600 base) to carry a lot of farm. It also can pick up small things in its beak and even carry medium Dinos in its claws without getting encumbered. 

Archived