Moving a beached creature

Magmorite88

Hi everyone today I had a really annoying problems were a Plesiosaur (or how ever its spelt) i just tamed got beached.

I found one alone on the edge of the map and made it chase me on my icthy all the way back to the rivers were my base is. Then a bunch of high level megladons came along and killed it. I'm playing on single player and i was so annoyed that I just went into the river and spawned it before continuing to tame it. I knocked it out and got it tamed with not too much trouble and after i tamed it i spent a few days collecting all the resources to make a platform saddle. After i made the saddle i tried to ride it and it was stuck int the river and couldn't move at all before glitching into the air. I was wondering if there is anything i could do to get it out of the river and i am ready to use any cheats

Thank you

hmmm thats a tricky situation, i play official server so im not aware of any cheats for single player but what i usually do for a case like that i would try use a whip or have it follow you until it gets unstuck.

Last time i got my rex glitched on plain land and i was not able to get it out for weeeks and it eventually died! so pray that its not glitched and its just stuck. 

1 hour ago, Graf1cs said:

get another dino 50 yards or so away, jump on it and whistle follow to the plesi, put the plesi on follow distance lowest and leave render a few times. This has worked for me but may take quite awhile, even a day or so. Can also kite a wild diplo to nudge it.

Thanks i'll try this

Tek transmitters doesnt require elements to operate.

You do need the tekgram to use it tough. Type in "cheat gcm". You'll unlock all engrams/tekgrams until next logout and be able to craft transmitters in your inventory..

Did you get a wild plesio to chase you up a river? They used to have a certain max height.

DON'T use ghost command onyour dino. You can't disable it, unless you upload and download the dino.. and then we're back to the transmitter solution.

Archived