Character disconnected after patch

Kingordep

Yesterday i had traveled through the ARK to another server and about 30 mins later i got the announcement that there was going to be an update. Once the update was done I relogged to find my character was missing, so i went back to the original server I started on and I wasn't there either. Later I had a friend check for me, my body was still on the first server but when i connect, the game wants me to make a new character. I didn't make a new one because i don't want to delete my current one. I have submitted a ticket about this. It has been 24 hrs and no response. I would think glitches like this would be placed at the top of priority as i am unable to play at all until its either fixed or i start a new character. I have heard people say all they do is make you a new one. what about all my dinos i have imprinted on and all the tek engrams i have unlocked. I have spent 4k hours on this game and never complained once about any glitch. If someone could please help me get my character fixed that would be great. I play on PVE and with decay timers all my things will be decayed before its fixed. Thank you for your time.

Archived