Question on transfers from single to unoffical server

joha

I am wishing to learn how to do transfers.   I wish to move myself and a few things from my single player game to an unofficial server.   Is that Possible?   IF not can I set my single server game up as a unofficial server and transfer back and forth between the two servers?  Will I lose my one of my Characters? Single player is 96 and my unofficial player is 79.  

What are the steps I need to do start up the process if can transfer?   What can I take and what will not transfer? 

Reading the wiki only helps some  So I still have questions.

Guest DJRone89
2 hours ago, joha said:

I am wishing to learn how to do transfers.   I wish to move myself and a few things from my single player game to an unofficial server.   Is that Possible?   IF not can I set my single server game up as a unofficial server and transfer back and forth between the two servers?  Will I lose my one of my Characters? Single player is 96 and my unofficial player is 79.  

What are the steps I need to do start up the process if can transfer?   What can I take and what will not transfer? 

Reading the wiki only helps some  So I still have questions.

It’s possible but highly dependent on how the unofficial is hosted. For example, unclustered Nitrado hosted servers have the capability to allow transfers to and from singleplayer but I can only speak for them.

If the server is unclustered you can transfer from SP if the admin allowed it as Djrone said

If you plan to have your own unofficial with just one map you can transfer between both freely, its suggested not transferring your character much.. keep your main on the Unofficial.

For example; I ran both for a bit and played my main map, Rag on unofficial. I would use the island on singleplayer for bosses and boss dino storage and id use Ragnarok singleplayer alsp for just dino storage (close to obelisk) 

On the unofficial as main you can set higher dino levels, event colours, special ini changes and just use the singleplayers for storage. You can also change unofficial maps withput losing ur base on the other map.

Archived