Can’t reach

ScreamingViolet

I’ve just started building a secondary base on top of a cliff above a beach. (Ark mobile solo)

im having difficulty hooking up water pipes to irrigate my green house.

ive got everything fitted together at the lower end and also at the top end, but gosh, darn it, I just can’t seem to place the central section as it’s too high off the beach to reach from down there and it’s too low to place from above. 

*its not an issue with the pipes lining up (I can redo the top section later) but I simply can’t place any pipes in the middle section. It seems to fall outside of the area that my character can interact with.

I’ve tried bringing in my Bronto so that I can reach the middle section, but that didn’t work.

Also tried to put in a ladder, but that also didn’t work.

any other ideas guys?

i probably should’ve made sure I could access water before I spent hours building, but I’ve built similar setups before without dramas, albeit upon lower cliffs.

cheers

17 minutes ago, JB1980 said:

You can place structures while flying a Pteranodon. It can be hard to get it on the right place 

I still can’t believe I didn’t think of that myself.

id tried to do it standing on the Bronto but just didn’t consider doing it whilst flying.  

Like you said said it was kinda tough to get it into the right spot. But I’m glad to report that my vegies now have all the water they could ever ask for!

Archived