Which Wyvern is the Best?

DiloDod

Thread resurrection...

I used to think the poison wyvern would be my least favorite. But it's become my favorite for battle. Pile a ton of leveling into Melee Damage (1500%+) and the poison wyvern is king, IMO. It's the only real Giga killer, and when you use its bite for close combat, it's just as deadly as a lightning wyvern with much better chance to hit for full impact compared to the lightning attack, IMO. A well leveled poison wyvern kills anything and everything, either from a distance or close & personal. 

We're using 'classic flyers', but a single volley from my second strongest poison wyvern, taken on this morning's hunt. 1700%+ Melee Damage, 4000+ stamina.

The only caveat is that you really need to learn how to use the poison attack properly. It's not as easy as some might think. If your poison wyvern isn't doing massive damage, the reason might be the way you're using it. 

Dead_Meat.jpg

• 11 months later...
On 8/25/2018 at 10:18 AM, BaldBudgie said:

I think the worst one is fire.

For pve or killing ppls tames i like the lightning. 

My favorite is poison because of the abillity to kill the rider.

Never tested out the ice in pvp, but i could imagine its amazing for ariel combat

I think you will love the bloodstalker you know, I mean what is more fun than getting killed by your pet right?

Archived