Secret Items???

boyboy332

I just completed the swamp cave on mobile and gave the artifact to the obelisk. I got multiple items and the "eerie pistol" was one of them. I decided to look it up on youtube and didn't find any videos talking about "eerie" items. The pistol had the appearance of a revolver except it had glowing cracks that changed color. If anyone has any information about these items please tell me.

Eerie pistol confirmed, question is why in the hell you have to face level 120 dinos spider and all inside the swamp cave when the highest dino you can tame in single player i's level 30, anyway a journey to hell, my saber was the hero. The pistol seems to be a guaranteed drop when you tribute the artifact, and it doesn't look bad at all, will try the ice cave later on since I still have my thick skin and it's the last cave I still have to explore, I'll get murdered miserably I guess...

IMG-b475c5a73bc8e3c5f223608bb7c5b7ae-V.jpg

Maybe in single player it's a guaranteed drop, I got it from the first run, then I never got it again, that made me think that you can only have it once I guess, I ran it like 20 times yesterday since I've put like 15 wolves inside and I prevent everything from spawning so its a walk in the park now, I will keep doing it tonight because I still need couple ascendant riot pieces, will let you know if I'll get the pistol again, but I doubt it, I believe it's a one time drop.

As I promised, I dunno if it's a glitch or so but they asked me for the artifact quest again... don't ask why and how, no idea, after more than 30 times tributing the artifact now I've got the quest again out of nowhere and I got my second pistol, I'm pretty sure it's a glitch because I never got it as a second drop unless they just provided me with the quest again out of nowhere.

IMG-60b5661a8210b0e93b82c21601fafe26-V.jpg

that is the cave where you get artifact of the immune right ?

cuz i just finished the swamp cave for the first time in single player, tributed the artifact and i just got 2 apprentice riot armor & journeyman assault riffle blueprints..

i'm on the latest update, i even bought a weapon mounts before i run the swamp cave so i can put the eerie pistol on it.

i guess it's not a guaranteed drop for some people :Jerbcry:

17 minutes ago, jeckylim said:

that is the cave where you get artifact of the immune right ?

cuz i just finished the swamp cave for the first time in single player, tributed the artifact and i just got 2 apprentice riot armor & journeyman assault riffle blueprints..

i'm on the latest update, i even bought a weapon mounts before i run the swamp cave so i can put the eerie pistol on it.

i guess it's not a guaranteed drop for some people :Jerbcry:

Did you accept the quest before tributing the artifact? I'm pretty sure it's the reward from the quest, when you get the artifact go to your quest list and accept the artifact of the immune quest then go to the obelisk and tribute it

1 hour ago, NeNe said:

Did you accept the quest before tributing the artifact? I'm pretty sure it's the reward from the quest, when you get the artifact go to your quest list and accept the artifact of the immune quest then go to the obelisk and tribute it

yes i'm pretty sure i accepted the quest before tributing the artifact, cuz i saw your comment before about getting the second eerie pistol from the quest, so i guessed it's a reward from the quest.

if i get the artifact for the second time will i get the same quest again ? is it repeatable until i get the eerie pistol ?

thanks for answering btw.

Are you in single player? Because as far as I know it is a single player only reward. About the quest I'm not talking about the artifact quest as getting the artifact and getting out of the cave, the other quest that requires you to tribute the artifact, it should be called Artifact the immune I think. And if you're in single player it's a guaranteed drop, and this quest is not repeatable as far as I know, Ive got it second time by mistake maybe it was a glitch or so, the only quests I still have left are only two now killing the dodos one because not in the mood to kill 500 dodo and knowledge of the forbear, I didn't have any repeatable one ever again.

2 hours ago, NeNe said:

Are you in single player? Because as far as I know it is a single player only reward. About the quest I'm not talking about the artifact quest as getting the artifact and getting out of the cave, the other quest that requires you to tribute the artifact, it should be called Artifact the immune I think. And if you're in single player it's a guaranteed drop, and this quest is not repeatable as far as I know, Ive got it second time by mistake maybe it was a glitch or so, the only quests I still have left are only two now killing the dodos one because not in the mood to kill 500 dodo and knowledge of the forbear, I didn't have any repeatable one ever again.

yes i'm in singleplayer and yeah i know that.

well, that is bad news :( maybe ARK cursed me cuz i just killed a Titan last night when i'm trying to tame it.

Archived