DO THIS OR THE GAME DIES

Vortex597

You have to add unofficial or private servers or make the official servers wipe every now and then because the alpha tribes are getting established and then wiping everyone leaving everyone with nothing and nothing else to do with the game so they leave. It’s unfortunatly killing the game on mobile I’ve had about 60 friends and allies leave cause there is nothing to do and there are no fresh starts anymore it’s just about getting farmed by the alpha. Single player doesn’t really have the same touch so don’t suggest that

I agree with this.

i played since 20 days and I stoped to play since yesterday.

i am on a pvp server, I know that I can be raided, that’s the game !

but chinise tribes are too strong.

they raid us every single day.

so what do we have to do?

nothing except stop playing and looking for an other game unfortunately...

i am not complain about the fact of being raided because I understand that on pvp server, I complain about the fact of being raided every day by the same tribe.

all my neighbors leaves the games, some of them tried an other server (still pvp) and some of them came back to tell me that it’s the same thing everywhere ...

i played gravestone EU server and the 2 alpha tribes are chinises and their names are chineses too.

i don’t care about the fact that they are chinise, but I don’t read the Chinese, I can’t know who is who, and who attacked me.

however even if I knew who was it, unfortunately even if I play 10h, I won’t have time to be prepared to defend myself for the next raid which  comes every day...

one more time I understand that is a pvp server, but for me pvp means that both of the player have a chance to win, it’s not the case here facing chineses who played more than us.

that will kill the game for sure ...

i am sad, because I enjoyed playing this game, but now it become a constraint to play because you know that you don’t have time to defend yourself...

have a nice day and good luck for the future !

we had a more beautiful picture, having a strong defense and base, 
we defended ourselves from 4 tribes at once, who live on other servers,
and just came to our server and started attacking one by one.
After 4 hours of defense, we were taken out just a number. 
and now having 100 lvl develops where there is no possibility, alpha comes and immediately demolishes.

Unite the small tribes into clusters,
and open the cluster immediately,
it will be more interesting to play from the beginning,
better so than the permanent loss of online and server for 4000 days

I understand having an alpha tribe that is super aggressive is hard to deal with, and that its compounded when you dont speak the same language. What I dont understand is how they are ruining the game.

Are the difficult to deal with? Yes

Can you deal with them by yourself? No

This isnt the other versions where folks can server hop, this is preventing the mega tribes that plague it from being present here.

Seen plenty of alpha tribes on private servers and back in the day on official get taken down by the server players. Even now days mega tribes are being brought down.

Get together with the other server members and band together to take them down. If everyone is focused on bringing them down, they will eventually fall or give up. 

Refilling bullets, replacing tames that got sniped, patching holes in bases from c4/rockets, replacing lost items from raids that make it, getting kidnapped caged tribe mates back. These are ways to make them pay.

So stop saying they are ruining it and realize they are making you work for it. Do your self a favor and stop trying to play normal with a group like that around, build war stashes and use gorilla tactics.

If your to casual or lazy, then move to pve or wait for private servers. But stop saying they are 'killing' the game when they are just changing it.

My official pvp hard server is kept in check by this, if our alpha were to start that then the rest of the server would band together and remove the issue by force, not quit.

Adding unofficial servers on mobile is going to kill the game, the game is more than fine now beside some crashes here and there, adding Dino wipe and cheats and so on and on to this game on mobile is going to kill the game, I'm telling you from now the game is really good on mobile and people are loving it for the reason that it's unmoded. Leave the unofficial servers and mods to pc and console.

Wining because of Alpha tribes makes you really look as a terrible player, if you can't take it than play pve or singleplayer.  

7 hours ago, Kens2cool said:

I understand having an alpha tribe that is super aggressive is hard to deal with, and that its compounded when you dont speak the same language. What I dont understand is how they are ruining the game.

Are the difficult to deal with? Yes

Can you deal with them by yourself? No

This isnt the other versions where folks can server hop, this is preventing the mega tribes that plague it from being present here.

Seen plenty of alpha tribes on private servers and back in the day on official get taken down by the server players. Even now days mega tribes are being brought down.

Get together with the other server members and band together to take them down. If everyone is focused on bringing them down, they will eventually fall or give up. 

Refilling bullets, replacing tames that got sniped, patching holes in bases from c4/rockets, replacing lost items from raids that make it, getting kidnapped caged tribe mates back. These are ways to make them pay.

So stop saying they are ruining it and realize they are making you work for it. Do your self a favor and stop trying to play normal with a group like that around, build war stashes and use gorilla tactics.

If your to casual or lazy, then move to pve or wait for private servers. But stop saying they are 'killing' the game when they are just changing it.

My official pvp hard server is kept in check by this, if our alpha were to start that then the rest of the server would band together and remove the issue by force, not quit.

I am not agree with you I am sorry...

on gravestone there are 2 big tribes « alpha » so who are chineses.

every other tribes don’t want to attack them in order to don’t be destroyed.

the third biggest tribe were friends of me, and they don’t want to attack them.

on the other hands this third tribe gives them gifts to be in peace even if when the Chinese find them farming wherever in the map they kill them.

if they stop giving gift they have small bunkers All around the base with generator inside, they just have to put turret and the trouble starts, they already did it to other tribes who stoped playing.

every other tribes accept to let them do because they are affraid about them.

so for me that’s ruining the game.

What do you want me to do?

join other tribe and farm for the Chinese whereas they still will kill me when I farm but won’t raid the base if we give them gifts ?

maybe you Ark should do Country server? I mean I am french I try to speak English every time but sometimes it would be better to play with personn of the same country in order to avoid thieves and then have better tribes to defend ourselves.

i don’t understand the fact you don’t understand me...

what at would you do if you were almost alone vs them ?

because the only thing you said is to band with the rest of the server, and that is not possible on gravestone ...

so what do I do ?

5 hours ago, NeNe said:

Adding unofficial servers on mobile is going to kill the game, the game is more than fine now beside some crashes here and there, adding Dino wipe and cheats and so on and on to this game on mobile is going to kill the game, I'm telling you from now the game is really good on mobile and people are loving it for the reason that it's unmoded. Leave the unofficial servers and mods to pc and console.

Wining because of Alpha tribes makes you really look as a terrible player, if you can't take it than play pve or singleplayer.  

I understand what you said about unofficial server, ok.

but you can’t say ppl are terrible player because they are raided by 10 ppl every day...

i am sorry if I don’t explain me good, my English may have not be good.

maybe the good way would be to wipe the server every month or something like that.

i think that if you were in my position, you would not be agree with some one who tells you go on pve server if you are not happy...

as i said I know I was on a pvp server, but according to me pvp means player vs player, not 10 players vs 1-2 player every single day...

of course the alpha tribes are happy, and those players too :)

but for 10 personns happy to be in. The alpha tribe, how many of others who stop playing pvp because of that ?

to be raided is the deal I know that in pvp server.

but what to do when you don’t have time to rebuild ?

Alright, I didn't know that my words are going to sound that bad, I apologize 100 times from everyone who got offended. And I'm frustrated same as you are and maybe more.

I never played Ark on pc but I have experienced the game a little on my ps4, I played Ark mobile since launch, you start the game in single player and when you reach level 20 the game asks you if you wanna try multiplayer, then you get excited and you try it, I joined a pvp server and everything went great for couple of weeks in a way that it didn't seem at first that it's pvp it was somehow close to pve, I was level 87 and my tribe mates were some higher and some lower, I felt invincible if you wold like to know we had more than 20 Gigas, steel base.... the amount of time and effort I've put into the game along with the people I played with was too much.

8 days ago I lost everything and I mean everything,  alpha tribe or not I was offline and at work.

I uninstalled the game first out of frustration , than I downloaded it again to find myself starting from level 1 in single player now, the only good thing is that I was able to reactivate my primal pass, I play single player now I'm only level 75 but hey I'm enjoying it. It's a good game to let it go because of Alpha tribe or whatever what, people are never gonna change my friend, in every game or whatever what you do in life there will always be an Alpha tribe, you have to be an Alpha person and keep enjoying yourself with whatever you're doing. 

Trust me the game is good the way it is now, the developers are amazing so far, at least they are listening to their players and doing changes in mobile platform, don't let it go because of some people, you can't change people.

I apologize again if I offended anyone but what I said earlier. You guys have a good day.

@Dunhill39 that's an all around nasty situation your in, no denying that. 

Sadly your only options are to either start trying to build up a resistance and that's goong to take time or to change servers.

I agree that more specific servers would help as the language barrier is never fun. They are putting out mixed pve and pvp servers soon so perhaps trying one of those.

If you choose the resistance route, the other tribes that to afraid right now will eventually join if you get enough force to make a dent. Until then it's going to be hard.

Wiping all servers is about the most arrogant self serving thing you can ask for. Asking to deleted the progress of so many people so you can build on pvp. What happens when you get your chance to build and the same people build way faster again and raid you will you come back and complain again in the forums. It's pvp for a reason, the ones who play for a long time win and the casual scrubs lose. Go back to pve

2 hours ago, Nonattorneyspokesperson said:

Wiping all servers is about the most arrogant self serving thing you can ask for. Asking to deleted the progress of so many people so you can build on pvp. What happens when you get your chance to build and the same people build way faster again and raid you will you come back and complain again in the forums. It's pvp for a reason, the ones who play for a long time win and the casual scrubs lose. Go back to pve

Ho, i did not notice that god was here !

i apologize god to talked about wipe server!

i will be blame!

what did I say ?

whyyyyy!

tssss

you Should read the entire post, I asked how to do in that case,

that’s all

1 hour ago, Dunhill39 said:

Ho, i did not notice that god was here !

i apologize god to talked about wipe server!

i will be blame!

what did I say ?

whyyyyy!

tssss

you Should read the entire post, I asked how to do in that case,

that’s all

I'm a solo tribe and doing just fine in pvp haven't been raided once. Make friends with the people around you, stay hidden or locate were the alpha bases are and build on the other side of the map from them to make it not worth their wile. If you have enough plant x to were the'd have to walk tames over to take you out and your in stone. 90% they won't do it. Just be smart and you'll survive.

Join Pearl server PVP EU. We are alpha now, we wiped the Chinese from volcano and snow cave. We are not aggressive if you don’t attack us or if you are friendly. Chinese did a lot of damage on our tribe NOVA CORP but now everything it’s alright. On all the servers they are good farmers and builders, if you are aggressive with them, they getting scared and they hide :))

Em 16/07/2018 às 20:24, Dunhill39 disse:

Eu concordo com isto.

Eu joguei desde 20 dias e parei de jogar desde ontem.

This is no game pvp , I 'm in the Internet!

mas como tribos chinise são muito fortes.

eles nos atacam todos os dias.

então o que temos que fazer?

nada de errado e de jogar infelizmente ...

Eu nao estou reclamando fazer Fato de Ser invadido Porque eu entendo que no Servidor pvp , eu me Queixo fazer Fato de Ser invadido todos Os Dias Pela MESMA tribo.

todos os jogos saem dos jogos, alguns deles tentaram um outro servidor (ainda pvp ) e alguns deles voltaram para me dizer que é uma coisa em todo lugar ...

Eu joguei o server de lápide EU e como 2 tribos alfa são chinises e seus nomes são chineses também.

Eu não importo com o fato de que eles são chinise, mas eu não importo os chineses, eu não posso saber quem é quem e quem me atacou.

No entanto, mesmo se eu soubesse quem era, infelizmente, mesmo que eu joguei 10h, não terei tempo para estar preparado para me defender para o próximo ataque que acontece todos os dias ...

mais uma vez eu entendo que é um servidor pvp , mas para mim pvp significa que ambos os jogadores têm uma chance de ganhar, não é o caso aqui que está enfrentando os chineses que jogaram mais do que nós.

que vai matar o jogo com certeza ...

Porque você gosta de jogar este jogo, mas agora tem uma restrição para jogar porque você sabe que você não tem tempo para se defender ...

tenha um bom dia e boa sorte para o futuro!

Eu vim ao fórum para entender um pouco o jogo e pelo jeito a reclamação que vim fazer, não é só minha. estou jogando no servidor PvP e tenho sofrido com esses ataques constantes,  no o último que sofri perdi um machado é uma picareta de metal que obtive após comprar um item da loja, e Isso me aborreceu demais.

Archived