Resetting Official

Zachhynd

i believe its about time to reset the official servers back to day 0 and let the "mega tribes" all have a fresh restart together to help boost the smaller tribe servers. some people are stuck on official mega tribes because they worked so hard for a huge base and legacy. lets restart that and see who can be bigger. in the explorer notes they describe a wipe by the over seers once they see the players get to advanced. i believe its time for that. but i guess its up to the devs. vote this up or add salty comments. looking forward to beach bob fights and boat wars again. 

You either are a troll, or need to git gud, or havent put more then a few hours into the game.

What you don't realise is that "mega tribes" didn't just spawn their bases and dinos out of the blue, everyone spawns naked on the beach, they worked really hard, and put thousands of hours in.

So why would you destroy all those thousands of hours of hard work just because others don't do that?

Its the base of the game, you need to put the hours in, and have many friends, nothing else.

Archived