Need some tips/advice from exp raiders

Peterpark

Alright first off i will apologize any typing errors, im not english native and i am typing on phone.

I am playing on small tribe Island, finally been able to semi secure our base. We have been griefed every day now from a group of no lifers (no offense intended with the term, but they got 6 guys playing 14+ hours a day.) They have raided most of the server and we are one of the few built up tribes left. How can i raid this guy, they are turret capt, about 50 heavy turrets, rest normal.

They have built on 10,10 and we have no idea how to attack it. I would ideally post screenshots but they are probably checking the forums and i dont want to tip them off.

They built on the bridge, turrets poiting every direction, no deadspots to grapple.

They got 4 wyverns, 4-5 qutzals, at least 15 tanking dinos andlots of theris.

We would like to hit them soon because we heard rumors they are breeding like crazy in a cave and are soon ready to wipe server.

Any tips/help from experienced raiders would be nice.

(My own experience is 1500h on unofficial which is a way different way of raiding)

Also anyone got an idea about how many bullets each of our heavys should have to maybe prevent/stall offline raiding?

We have work and stuff, these guys dont and tries to hit people when they are off

on the small tribe server there will always be someone bigger and better than you..

But if they have more time to play than you have they will also be better off.. you can drain the turrets everyday.. its a lot of work to keep the turrets full for only 6 players farming all the time. maintenance will get the better of them soon if they are breeding farming and raiding all the time. shooting down Quetzel when they farm.. 

you can always see when they are offline and raid them.. 

Alright, good suggestion. Appriciate that.

But we pretty much have to take them in one session, else they will turn all focus on us. Only reason we are not raided yet is because we got lots of heavy turrets and bullets in them. So they take out the weaker guys first while working on their tanks, i believe They will attack us within a few days.they could probably wipe us right now, but they will lose a lot of stuff doing so, hence why guerilla tactics is not wise. 

We want to hit their cave, but unsure how to tank 50 turrets underwater.

Any good and usable tips from raiding veterans would be appriciated greatly!

4 hours ago, Peterpark said:

Alright, good suggestion. Appriciate that.

But we pretty much have to take them in one session, else they will turn all focus on us. Only reason we are not raided yet is because we got lots of heavy turrets and bullets in them. So they take out the weaker guys first while working on their tanks, i believe They will attack us within a few days.they could probably wipe us right now, but they will lose a lot of stuff doing so, hence why guerilla tactics is not wise. 

We want to hit their cave, but unsure how to tank 50 turrets underwater.

Any good and usable tips from raiding veterans would be appriciated greatly!

What do you got for tanking dinos? Do you got stegos and brontos? Do they got turrets outside there behemoths, are their behomoths near a cliffside, if so you could blow a gate and test their dinos to see if they are on wandering if so try luring them off the cliff, catch a few high level turtles put a nice saddle on them and drop it in their base on wandering and see if any of the turrets go off. Look for weak points no base is unraidable. Craft a compound bow and fire arrows if they got a giga thats not closed off from the rest of their base shoot it and get it to enrage. 

I think 10 10 is the iceberg bridge. If so go to aberration and tame a couple crabs. Use them to throw ridden stegs or pachys into thoer base. Make sure the rider has grapples, med brews and good shotguns with at least 100 ammo. They will pick the soaker with quetz or wyvern. When they do, grapples it and don't stop shooting till it's dead. Repeat till turrets are drained and all flyers are dead then raid.

LOL Some of these suggestions our hilarious. CITOAK... You want them to get picked draining turrets then grapple the quetz that picked them in turret range and kill it?

LUL

My Suggestions is surround there island with turret boats. Make 1 boat a Sky tower boat and tank from that side. You can also make a "Ramp" boat to help you tank while you are behind the "sky tower" boat.

10/10 is easy to raid if you prepare. You are not going to go over there on a thatch boat and tank from a stego. Its too easy to get picked and drug into turrets.

Suggestion 2 is tame some quetzes and Rock Golems and tank as much as you can with a turret boat out there. If they come just fly back to turret boat and leave.

I like people overthinking raiding. 

but that ICE berg is a good spot. cause you'll freeze to death in flak. I dont see you getting a golem there to tank bullets. 

Last time we raided that same spot we used 3 boats with minigun turrets and Ballista Turret with chain bolas. just chain bola all the fliers. it will dismount the players. so you have some time to kill the tames.. takes a few minutes and you'll disable most of their fliers. they will try and rocket your boats and snipe. but we used normal cannon balls and a quetzal to blow open a spot to get in.. 

They were a much bigger tribe than 6.. they had 20plus wyvrens and just as many quetzels and griffins, we managed with 3 boats 2 quetzals.. but we used glider suites and C4 once a hole was shot open. We didnt even used a single soaking Dino to get in. 

but if you really want to raid them, there is always a way..

Archived