pve Watch who you merge with

Official PvE

Some may know, some may not. This is just a warning as I have seen it happening more. To keep this post up I can not name names though i feel like they should be exposed. Beware of scammers stealing tribes.

There are several of them though a few with more notoriety than others but they will come into a server and claim they are quitting ark and want to give their dino's to people. To do this they want to merge with you just to make it easier and then you can kick them from the tribe.

The way they are merging it is making them the tribe leader and then they are kicking you out of the tribe and they get your base and all your tames. They usually sell off your tames and base for real money but that is hard to prove without screenshots of negotiations and screenshots of proof of payment, WC doesn't have rules about this type of scam so won't/haven't do/done anything but if you report them for selling for out of game items with proof you may get lucky, you may also have some success reporting them to Playstation support as it may violate their terms and conditions.

I haven't heard of anybody getting their stuff back though. 

This is simply a warning. You don't need what they have. Chase them off the server by letting them know you know exactly what they are doing. Take screen shots of the entire global chat and forward it in a ticket so WC can have a log of these players and their actions because to me this is one hundred percent griefing and it should be seen as such. 

Be careful out there. 

Archived