cannot narcoberry pteranodon

mackyish3r3

I know mack’s problem.. I have been beta testing the game as well and with (I have tried it on so far) Trikes, Pteras, and Raptors you cannot force feed narcos even if there is already meat (for ptera and raptor) or other berries there (Trike) as it will just switch to them eating the narcos slowly over time instead. This also resets the eating bar (the white one). Overall I think you guys at WarDrum are doing a great job so far and I’m happy to help out with beta since this game is ?. Peace✌?

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2018 at 3:37 AM, mackyish3r3 said:

I attempted to tame a lvl 50 pteranodon but when i try to forcefeed more narcoberries, it says its already consuming that food. it woke up after.

I was taming a pteranodon yesterday and it seems to be that you can use Narcoberrys once a "feed cycle" or Everytime the white bar fills up and the dino eats a piece of meat.

Back away and if you see meat sprites flying up from the dino then that means you haven't fed it Narcoberrys this cycle.

11 hours ago, The32bitguy said:

I was taming a pteranodon yesterday and it seems to be that you can use Narcoberrys once a "feed cycle" or Everytime the white bar fills up and the dino eats a piece of meat.

Back away and if you see meat sprites flying up from the dino then that means you haven't fed it Narcoberrys this cycle.

You are right with the „feed circle“. However, this should be adjusted as your are not able to tame a spino with narcoberries as this „circle“ is way to slow to keep up with vanishing of the torpor. 

19 hours ago, marcnesium said:

You are right with the „feed circle“. However, this should be adjusted as your are not able to tame a spino with narcoberries as this „circle“ is way to slow to keep up with vanishing of the torpor. 

Exactly, you can't tame a pteranodon without Narcotics unless hit it with a slingshot in the head occasionally.

Archived