Auto Unlock All Engrams on Xbox Version

Hi,

I read that on the PC version you can put bAutoUnlockAllEngrams=true in the game.ini file to automatically unlock all engrams for all players on the server.

I’m hosting a player dedicated crossplay server on Win10 and wondering if adding that line to the game.ini file will work.

Edit 1: Nvm. I tried it. It does NOT seem to work on the Xbox version.

Edit 2: Ok. I just read that putting bAutounlockAllEngrams=true in gameusersettings.ini will work for Xbox, but I haven’t tried it yet.

Edit 3: That didn’t work either

Guest DJRone89
14 hours ago, SubjeqtZero said:

Hi,

I read that on the PC version you can put bAutoUnlockAllEngrams=true in the game.ini file to automatically unlock all engrams for all players on the server.

I’m hosting a player dedicated crossplay server on Win10 and wondering if adding that line to the game.ini file will work.

Edit 1: Nvm. I tried it. It does NOT seem to work on the Xbox version.

Edit 2: Ok. I just read that putting bAutounlockAllEngrams=true in gameusersettings.ini will work for Xbox, but I haven’t tried it yet.

Edit 3: That didn’t work either

Many settings on the Win10 version simply don’t work. Why? I can’t tell you.

If the setting was to work, it would be set in the game.ini section as bAutoUnlockAllEngrams=True

It appears to only work for Nitrado servers.

On 5/22/2018 at 7:35 AM, DJRone89 said:

Many settings on the Win10 version simply don’t work. Why? I can’t tell you.

If the setting was to work, it would be set in the game.ini section as bAutoUnlockAllEngrams=True

It appears to only work for Nitrado servers.

I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but between this and the server search function not being fixed, it wouldn't be hard for me to believe that Wildcard and Nitrado have an arrangement to keep player-hosted servers on the back burner.

Guest DJRone89
19 minutes ago, SubjeqtZero said:

I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but between this and the server search function not being fixed, it wouldn't be hard for me to believe that Wildcard and Nitrado have an arrangement to keep player-hosted servers on the back burner.

Shame it took 2 years before Nitrado servers were introduced while the issue in question has persisted since day 1. Rented servers may not have even come in to fruition at all as it took 3 months for Wildcard and Microsoft to come to an agreement.

Seems way too far fetched for it to be remotely true but many other people believe this to be the case as it’s the same on all platforms in regards to servers not appearing on the sessions list.

Bare in mind though that Windows 10 servers, while they are hosted on PC, they aren’t true PC dedicated servers and are still considered player dedicated, so not all functionality is possible. Until Wildcard can find a way for them to be run the same way as PC dedicated, you only option is to host with limited features - even if you aren’t told what does and doesn’t work correctly.

• 5 months later...

Archived