Optimized for Wyvern period.

ArianaGaming

Hello,

What to think about ARK and optimum performance? 

Regardless of player platform, I got the feeling ARK is tuned for this very over powered Wyvern.

Ever since introduced Wyvern have ruled the Island map. Lagnarok can not by played without a wyvern. This is why the game needs to by optimized for wyverns.

I get it but what about simple base life should that run at 5-15 frames per secound? I play on Xbox and just after TLC2 dropped performance was amazing, I had my base up and running at flawless FPS in 5 secounds. Now when I log in it is 2-3 FPS and it takes atleast 15-45 secounds for the base to be ready for player movment. Note that i did not add structures or creatures, infact some parts of my base randomly auto decayed and I moved utility creatures to a friend, next door.

Playing at these FPS makes a real strain. At 1X rates it is painful to play ARK no wounder my friens call it PURGE weekend for official.

I love my Wyvern it takes out a Titan with no problem a Giga even more easy. Getting even more Wyverns is no problem once a player have one. I never hurt my gear, the Wyvern is fantastic but boring as ...

Regards,

Ariana 

Archived