EVENTS

So in the community crunch it said that dedicated Players can activate the Easter event today if we'd like and gave us this code '-ActiveEvent=Easter'  

I play on xbox run by a nitrado server, if we can where do post the code? Game ini? Or?...

(Note I copied the code into my game ini like this

ActiveEvent=Easter  did a dino wipe and nothing has happened)

And is it possible to activate past events? I missed the Christmas event and would love to get some Christmas dinos.

Guest DJRone89
5 minutes ago, Jasonc said:

So in the community crunch it said that dedicated Players can activate the Easter event today if we'd like and gave us this code '-ActiveEvent=Easter'  

I play on xbox run by a nitrado server, if we can where do post the code? Game ini? Or?...

And is it possible to activate past events? I missed the Christmas event and would love to get some Christmas dinos.

It will likely be like the previous events and Nitrado will auto enable them like they have for the holiday and valentines events

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, Jasonc said:

Once our console patches clears the certification process, it has to pass certification process they said it twice in the post

Once our console patches clears the certification process, survivors will be able to experience the "Eggcellent Adventure" Event on all platforms

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Jasonc said:

Well is there a way to activate past events with like, an ini code? Or something

. You may just be able to spawn in the items but to believe the past events were activated and you had a special build on the servers. I don't think there is a switch they were actual builds of the game. But I maybe wrong. 

Guest DJRone89
On 27/03/2018 at 6:41 PM, Captnmorgan said:

. You may just be able to spawn in the items but to believe the past events were activated and you had a special build on the servers. I don't think there is a switch they were actual builds of the game. But I maybe wrong. 

There are switches directly on their site as I stated earlier on this thread.

692B3F2A-DB71-4B65-8209-29484FEF6C69.jpeg

@Jasonc Just follow Nitrado In English’s Twitter feed for all things Ark related. All updates and event info will be Tweeted there first. Better than asking this forum for guesses from the community.

Guest DJRone89
On 30/03/2018 at 7:27 PM, Phantom425 said:

They should just make this a setting. "Allow Holiday Events to Self Activate"
That would automate it for us and make it much easier.

I disagree, Valentines day messed up my breeding timers so I had to disable the checkbox. It’s not particularly hard to keep up to date with Nitrado though. There Twitter feed will contain the latest info - the pic I linked earlier was taken directly from their tweet.

I conclued: Don’t waste your time coming on to any forum to ask other people, just check Nitrado in English’s Twitter page.

On 4/2/2018 at 3:51 AM, DJRone89 said:

I disagree, Valentines day messed up my breeding timers so I had to disable the checkbox. It’s not particularly hard to keep up to date with Nitrado though. There Twitter feed will contain the latest info - the pic I linked earlier was taken directly from their tweet.

Ah, That sucks. I'm not using Nitrado though. I'm running a dedicated. So with every event, I would have to find out when it is active and find the code. Looks like Nitrado already has what I am talking about. lol

Archived