Hello, my name is Acanagan!

Acanagan

Hello everyone! As stated in the title, my name is Acanagan. I’m a college student who streams in his free time and plans to stream Ark very soon. I’ve played Ark for a good year and a half now and it sits at number four on my most played games list at 204 hours. Believe it or not throughout this time I’ve only played on “The Island.” For whatever reason I’ve decided not to check out the other maps quite yet. I primarily play the game with my girlfriend but do enjoy playing on my own as well. We’ve also only played on official servers, so no custom servers yet. I plan on becoming more active in the forums if time permits, crossing my fingers and hoping that it does. I really love the game and I wish nothing but the best for Studio Wildcard and its community. I plan on buying the season pass very soon because of the Steam Lunar New Year sale, so Aberration here I come! If you’d like you can follow me on Twitch at this link: https://www.twitch.tv/acanaganThen you’ll be able to tag along as I adventure further into the wonders of this game. Also feel free to message me or reply to this post. Thanks for reading everyone and have a wonderful day! :D

Archived