Owl123

I would have posted this in General so it would have potentially greater number of people looking at it. May specify you plan to use it on Ragnarok but I don't see why it couldn't be in General to allow a greater potential audience. I too am interested in what the answer is. I have used a Yuty for boss fights but wouldn't bet money I had the stats right nor was it bred just tamed one and used it. I am sure it wasn't close to being as good as it could be. It's you're thread though maybe ask a Moderator to move to general forum? 

My experience

The island boss fights are a bit more of a closed area. So I go to 3k stamina and dump the rest in HP,  however I usually run the fights with another person or more and keep the Yuty back or in the case of Broodmother, right in a Rex's butt so the little spider's get killed by them before hitting the Yuty. If you are running the fights solo, you'll want some melee too because you'll want all the extra dps you can get. 

On the Rag fight, it is a more open space and a lot more movement so I go up to 4k stamina. Manticore seems to target the Yuty so a lot more movement is needed. If solo, I wouldn't bother with melee here as your extra dps should be coming from an assault rifle. A bit inconvenient to have to hop off then back on but best method I have found so far. 

The same method applies to the scorched Manti fight.

I have no experience on the Center boss fight. 

HP and Stamina are the two biggest things you want to find followed by melee as a distant third. They gain pretty good values in both hp and stamina per level (have a 2184 stamina Yuty line that gets to 3k stamina in 4 levels allowing me to dump rest in HP). Some people like to go up to 5k stamina, some people like to go up to 500 melee. I think those kind of stats take away from the more important HP but it has worked for them. 

Archived