Direbear Worth?

RogueWolfXD

I’ve been trying to get my reputation up in the community so I can begin trading for more color mutated creatures. I’ve never traded nor sold any of my bred direbears and I have no clue their worth. Can someone explain usual items people pay with and how much my bears would usually go for? I play on a PvE New Official server if that matters. Here is the info on my bears.

Born: 264 Health: 3827.3 Stam: 2500.0 Ox: 1269.0 Food: 14352.0 Weight: 1122.2 Melee: 418.0 Speed: 226.6 Torpidity: 17451.7 

They are also cyan colored.

I play unofficial, so i cant help with the trading value..but i was curious to compare your bears stats to my own, only your's stats don't add up in ark smart breeding.

are those base stats or imprinted stats?

also people seem to really like cyan...posting a couple pics likely wouldn't hurt in your mission to get rep ^_^

1 hour ago, RogueWolfXD said:

I’ve been trying to get my reputation up in the community so I can begin trading for more color mutated creatures. I’ve never traded nor sold any of my bred direbears and I have no clue their worth. Can someone explain usual items people pay with and how much my bears would usually go for? I play on a PvE New Official server if that matters. Here is the info on my bears.

Born: 264 Health: 3827.3 Stam: 2500.0 Ox: 1269.0 Food: 14352.0 Weight: 1122.2 Melee: 418.0 Speed: 226.6 Torpidity: 17451.7 

They are also cyan colored.

% imprint?

37 minutes ago, SingleSidedPCB said:

I play unofficial, so i cant help with the trading value..but i was curious to compare your bears stats to my own, only your's stats don't add up in ark smart breeding.

are those base stats or imprinted stats?

also people seem to really like cyan...posting a couple pics likely wouldn't hurt in your mission to get rep ^_^

Ah yes sorry it is 20% imprinted forgot to put that in the post

2 minutes ago, RogueWolfXD said:

Thank you so much! Ill have to write that down!

Your welcome :)

2 minutes ago, Baton said:

google for ark smart breeding app

https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor

+1 for ark smart breeding. once you get over the slight learning curve, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it :)

Rogue, its worth asking Yuna what she sold hers for recently - I think it was 7k ingots to a newcomer on the server. Cyan Blue but I don't think had the stats you are talking about above. 

Its difficult to gauge prices as they differ from server to server and what people are willing to pay. For example we just paid 7k ingots for a Boss egg which came out around lvl 295 I think with over 400 melee base and 12k hp.

8 minutes ago, Anarki said:

Rogue, its worth asking Yuna what she sold hers for recently - I think it was 7k ingots to a newcomer on the server. Cyan Blue but I don't think had the stats you are talking about above. 

Its difficult to gauge prices as they differ from server to server and what people are willing to pay. For example we just paid 7k ingots for a Boss egg which came out around lvl 295 I think with over 400 melee base and 12k hp.

Hey Anarki!!! These stats are from a bear I bred with the one Yuna sold me but then again I’m also not all that good with reading and understanding stats. I’ll definitely ask yuna to help me out thank you!

Archived