Unsupported server.

Lethex

1 minute ago, invincibleqc said:

You cannot download any items or creatures TO any Aberration servers. Only your naked character is allowed. However, you can transfer anything FROM any Aberration servers to any other maps.

Above is on "official" servers.  "Unofficial" has a selection that allows transfers that includes flyers.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Lethex said:

But my level 82 is on 253, now how do i get to 911? if 911 doesnt even pop up for me.

You can try to go to any Island server, download your character there, drops your items, then transfer to any other server, doesn't "spawn" and exit to the main menu then join 911 and your character should be listed into the downloadable section.

2 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

You can try to go to any Island server, download your character there, drops your items, then transfer to any other server, doesn't "spawn" and exit to the main menu then join 911 and your character should be listed into the downloadable section.

Ew that sounds to hard, its x6, ill just level this one, thanks for your quick help though. Appreciate it alot !

3 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Btw I cant download that character i made a ss off, on for example server 20 EU official island either ? idk whats up i think its broken :P

• Volunteer Moderator

No, you cannot download that character because you try to do so on Aberration while your character has 12 items into its inventory. If you download it on another map, drop the items and transfer naked back to aberration you should not have any issue downloading it.

33 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

No, you cannot download that character because you try to do so on Aberration while your character has 12 items into its inventory. If you download it on another map, drop the items and transfer naked back to aberration you should not have any issue downloading it.

I cant download that character anywhere

Archived