So does the frog not gather cementing paste anymore?

WolfBrink

11 minutes ago, WolfBrink said:

Went ahead and decided to try out the frog for farming cementing paste down in the blue biome. 30 minutes of killing crabs, centipedes, and glow bugs and not 1 cementing paste? Did they change it up? I tried using both attacks.

I thought it was only from meganeura and titan drones? There's meganeura on aberration. Surprised the glowbugs don't give CP though. 

5 minutes ago, AnAncientOrder said:

I thought it was only from meganeura and titan drones? There's meganeura on aberration. Surprised the glowbugs don't give CP though. 

Gotcha, I was sceptical on crabs, but though for sure that Arthropluera would seeing that they are an insect based creature. And I went through about 10 glow bugs with no results.

23 minutes ago, WolfBrink said:

Gotcha, I was sceptical on crabs, but though for sure that Arthropluera would seeing that they are an insect based creature. And I went through about 10 glow bugs with no results.

Frogs has sadly never been able to get cp from arthros, scorpions, spiders or dung beetles. It seems stupid though. 

But ravagers gets crazy amounts of chitin killing karkinos, and is maybe faster to craft cp with than the frog

Archived