Element crafting cost

Miiyuki

So does anyone know how to change element crafting cost in abberation? 

i've tried to do like this, but didn't worked, not sure if i needed that _C with element ore and pheromone

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Element_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl_C",BaseResourceRequirement=70.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Crystal_C",BaseResourceRequirement=50.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Gem_Element_C",BaseResourceRequirement=50.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Gem_BioLum_C",BaseResourceRequirement=50.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Silicon_C",BaseResourceRequirement=100.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_ElementOre_C",BaseResourceRequirement=100.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_XenomorphPheromoneGland_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False)))

Are you trying out a mod? It sounds like you would have to mod the game for that.  It may not be as simple as removing recipe requirements from a folder. The attached structure Would have to be overridden as well as the menu layout, not to mention that the structure cannot be crafted it’s on the map so you might have to replace each and every single one on the map or create something new that can be crafted without overwriting files

2 hours ago, ArkCreation said:

Are you trying out a mod? It sounds like you would have to mod the game for that.  It may not be as simple as removing recipe requirements from a folder. The attached structure Would have to be overridden as well as the menu layout, not to mention that the structure cannot be crafted it’s on the map so you might have to replace each and every single one on the map or create something new that can be crafted without overwriting files

I've only seen it in streams/recordings, but supposedly one of the structures in aberration allows you to craft element.  So it's not from a mod.

1 hour ago, Scrysis said:

I've only seen it in streams/recordings, but supposedly one of the structures in aberration allows you to craft element.  So it's not from a mod.

Yup, there are so called "Charge Nodes" around the map that let you craft element in it. ;) According to the wiki you need 20 of each gem, 10 element ore and a charge battery, but I remember other requirements - seen in a youtube-video...

Archived